Chore wars

Corki= bold Sunhi=make it pop
Jodi= make it pop.    Dani= make it pop.      All= make it pop

Adam,Bree,Chase, and I walked into the kitchen to see Leo wearing some snorkeling goggles. I sat down on one of the chairs and took out my song book. I tuned out of everything and just wrote a new song. I continued writing until I was rudely interrupted by Adam. "Yes Adam?" I asked annoyed. Chase explained that we can do chores and get paid and that made me happy. I can buy me some more new instruments or some new shoes and clothes or even a new lap top or phone or even another song book but even bigger. "Well let's start cleaning!" I said and my siblings agreed. So I used my super speed to do the dishes and clean the music room and the living room and Adam and Chase used Bree and I to clean the floors with our super speed and rags which were okay with. Once we finished Tasha came into the room and was amazed by the cleanness. "Wow! You just did a days worth of chores in under three minutes. Here you go." She said handing each of us cash. "Ooh mama just got a new pair of shoes!", "I am now worth seven dollars.", "I wish I knew how to count.", "sweet I can buy me a new skateboard or a new instrument!" Bree,Chase,Adam,and I said and right when I said or a new instrument everyone turned to me and yelled no. "Just use your money responsibility, and you don't need another instrument because you have to many." Tasha said but said the last thing directly to me making me put my hands up in defense. Next thing you know Adam opens up a small white box and takes out a can. "Sweet I finally got my spray on pants!" Adam said spraying on his pants. "How is that responsible?" Chase asked him and Adam laughed. "27 jeans in a can, that's for like everyday of a month." Adam said and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my song book and walking to the music room. I picked up my phone and texted my friends Caleb, Corki, Sunhi, and Jodi to come and record my new song with me and they said they would come right away. When I heard the doorbell ring so I super sped down stairs and opened the door. I welcomed them in and we went up to the music room. When we got there Caleb went to the controls and hit record while Jodi, Corki, Sunhi, and I went to the instruments I needed and started playing.

Ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah

Bright lights,
Late nights

Ow out on tour
Screaming fans
Hanging at
The same door

Everyone
Who's anyone
Is wearing
My line
Front seats,
Fashion week
For my designs

Woohoo
One day
Woohoo
Some day

We'll be
Taking over
Look over
Your shoulder

We're gonna
Bring it
Hard to you

I can't
Wait no
I can't
Wait no

I can't wait no!

So make it pop!

We're bout to
We're bout to

Blow

Wait till we drop!

Oh yeah we're
Ready to go

Ain't
Gonna stop

When is it time
For the show

We make it

You make
Make it

We make it

Ma ma ma ma
Ma make it pop

Sky high
Like a cloud

Turn it up
And then
Play it loud