Mellisa's Wedding

Brandons POV

I was waiting in the living room of Megan's apartment. Sitting in a very loose last minute tux that I borrowed from Jack. Although I'm a year older than him Jack's always had a height advantage he looked older, which was embarrassing at times.

Stuck in my thoughts I didn't even notice the sight before me. Megan was walking towards me in a aqua blue dress with white pearl earnings and heels. She was killing me, she looked so beautiful and plus I'm not too sure if I'd be taller than her anymore. Although she looked absolutely flawless she seemed uneasy.

"Do I look okay?" She said shyly. I didn't realize that I was looking at her from head to toe.

"Perfect, you always look perfect."

She seemed content with my answer since she smiled. I grabbed her hand and off we went to the wedding rehearsal.

~*~

I held her hand as we walked in. I got a few stares from people, it was obvious everyone was shocked. I smiled at most of them and then later decided to focus on Megan and the amazing job she did planning this wedding. Everything was perfect, I pulled her close to me as she lead me to the table. I looked at who I presumed were her parents. They looked suprised but happy. Pleased was the word, without missing a beat I introduced myself.

"I'm Brandon Brewer." There was something about the way they looked at me although they were smiling. And then at that same moment a woman pushed past the crowd. She looked familiar, was she a patient at the hospital?

"Brandon Brewer?" She said basically yelling at me. There was something about her voice and her features that were familiar. Too familiar.

"What's wrong Melissa?" Megan asked.

Melissa Brooks. Of course it was her.

How did I not ask Megan whose wedding we were going to before I agreed?

I mean I'm at Melissa's wedding.

My Melissa.

I have yo admit our relationship was strange.I kept our relationship from everyone, and she did the same. I gave her my word after the breakup, and she gave me hers, we would never let tell anyone. I think from the very beginning we knew things wouldn't work out. We had an age gap, and we had only met once. And boom clap we were a couple.

"Melissa?" A male voice called out.

"Bryan!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Who did he think he was? Coming here and intimidating me when I have done nothing wrong.

"Honey it's okay." How could I be so blind? Shocked by my stupidity my mouth opened a bit. Of course it was Mel's fiance!

"Okay well then nice to meet you.I'm Bryan." Bryan said extending his hand. I shook his hand quickly wanting to leave this awkward moment.

"Brandon." I said forcing a smile. There was a sense of memory as I said my name. And then it all struck me like a lightning bolt of remorse. I then turned to Megan, luckily she got the hint that I wanted to leave.

"Well it was nice to see you guys again. Im going to go introduce Brandon to the others." She said while walking away from the table with me. She pulled me to the side by a white pillar.

"Spill it." She said looking deeply into my eyes, I couldn't look away from her intimidating stare. I was going to choke under pressure so I better start taking.

Silence.

"What is going on between you and my engaged sister?" She asked stressing the word engaged.