Preparing for the First Date

"Heels or flats?" I asked Sarah. "How tall is he?" "Like a giant." She laughed and then continued. "I think you just answered your own question!" I laughed as I strapped my silver 4inch heels on. *Ding dong* "Looks like your date is here!" Sarah playfully called to me. I dashed over to the full body mirror for one last look. I looked absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself! My hair was loosely curled and I was wearing my favorite lace black dress. It hugged my body perfectly and somehow it was perfect with my silver-white shoes. I grabbed my wristlet and made it down the stairs.

I guess as a child I imagined cascading perfectly down a staircase, in a beautiful dress with all eyes on me. But I guess I never thought about the actual walking part, because in this moment I probably look like a dying Flamingo. Luckily Sarah was at the door with Jack who looked not even the slightest bit interested in whatever they were talking about,and they hadn't noticed me. But if I could guess what Sarah was talking about it was probably Troy.

As I moved closer to the last few steps I finally got Jacks attention. He was studying me like earlier. "You look great!" He said. "You're not too bad yourself!" I said. He laughed,"Shall we go?" I nodded as we walked out of the house.
"See you later!" I yelled to Sarah . "Bring her home by 11, young man." Sarah screamed. We both laughed as we walked over to his car. What a perfectly sappy beginning!

Always the Bridesmaid, Never the Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें