"I'm with Spike you gotta be a great dancer." Kyle joined in ganging up on me. A hour later we were all dancing and formed the soul train line as pairs of twos dance from one end to other enthusiastically cheered on by everyone. I dispelled the myth that I was a great dancer and they deemed me an 'ok' dancer. I'm sure I broke a couple of toes during my jerky off beat dance steps.

Next up was karaoke which was a blast. I did a duet with Karen and we sung I Will Survive. Another hour whizzed by and I knew my time was up.

I slipped out of the party and mind linked with my uncle to meet me in his room. My uncle was was waiting on the balcony gazing up at the stars. I quietly shut the door joining him. "So what's going?" I wasn't sure where to begin gripping the railing nervously sliding my hands back and forth. My uncle placed his large hands over mine to stop their nervous pattern.

"Let's go inside." I followed still not saying a word trying to figure out what to say.

Celina what is it. I jumped at his booming voice inside my head.

Umm I just have a..

Celina just say it.

How do you know if you have found your mate? My uncle just stared at me for several seconds before answering.

You will know. Why do you ask?

I just want to know what it feels like? Can you describe it to me.

Celina why are you asking? I still was unable to look at my uncle in the eyes. He is going to make me say it.

I think I've met my mate. My uncle did the last thing I've ever imagine. He laughed. No I mean roll on the floor laughing. Uncle I'm serious. He tried to control his laughter pulling me into a hug.

I know you are. I know for a fact that you haven't met your mate. I promise when you meet him there will be no shadow of a doubt. We all will know when you meet your mate. Now explain to me why you think you have met your mate. Who is it?

Damn then if Trevor wasn't my mate then what was he?

Trevor? Shit I forgot to block that thought.

Uncle Thadius pushed me away from his hug holding me at arms length. Celina explain.

Well I'm not sure where to begin?

How about you start from the beginning and I want to know every detail.

Ok. I inhaled slowly. I told him everything.

Trevor is that pup that was shaking you? Trevor a pup? Not sure I would call the blonde giant a pup.

Yes. His friends? I have only been in close contact with two of them and I feel a certain pull towards them but not as strong as with Trevor. My uncle turned away from me walking back towards the balcony but he didn't open the door just stared out the glass his shoulders hunched.

Oh my goddess. Uncle Thadius you know what is going on. No answer. You know don't you!

He slowly turned around to face me. Yes I know. I didn't think it was possible. The only thing I thought possible was that we would find your mate. But this? Honestly I have given up on us finding your mate. I think your uncle killed your mate during the takeover.

Don't call him my uncle! I am disgusted that we share a bloodline!

I'm sorry Celina.