Impossible

Gray's POV

I stood their frozen like a statue I couldn't move at all because I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"WHAT ARE YOU STAYING HERE FOR TAKE HER DOWN!!" The man yelled.

We all snapped out of it and began to fight her. She looked in our direction and gave out a growl.

"Where is Gray" She said in a dangerous voice.

"Please help me!!!" The woman yelled while being held by Crystal.

"Shut up!!" Crystal said angrily "Now where is Gray and I won't hurt this little girl"

"Stop Crystal or I'll have to fight you" Erza said

"I'm here!!" I yelled and moved infront of everyone

"Gray what are you doing?" Erza said.

"It's alright I got this"

"Are you sure she's not safe to be right now" Maco said.

"She's my girlfriend she'll never hurt me" I said and started to walk toward her "Crystal!!" I yelled.

She looked at my direction and for a moment It was like the girl I knew wasn't their at all. I saw her eyes turn back to those beautiful blue eyes I would always get lost in.

"G-gray?" She said "What's going on?" She looked around and noticed she was holding a woman, she instantly left go of her. The woman ran to her boyfriend. "What...was I...doing" She said fear filling up her entire body, she started to tremble.

"Crystal calm down" I said coming towards her.

She turned to the woman "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" She said starting to tear up.

The woman nodded and smiled then left with her boyfriend.

Crystal fell on her knees and started to cry. I quickly went to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" She repeated whispering.

"Shh don't worry its fine" I said "Let's go back to the guild" I added and looked at her.

She nodded.

~~~~At the Guild~~~~

I sat Crystal down for a minute and then a thought came over my mind.

"Hey snowflake how did you get off your chains?" I said.

"...I...don't remember all I remember is falling asleep...." She said sounding unsure. "But you have to chain me back up again I don't want the same thing that happened." She said putting on a determined face on.

"Mira take Crystal back to her cell but make sure no one can get in or out."

Mira nodded "Come on Crystal"

Crystal's POV

"Ok" was all I said and started walking. After taking several steps I quickly turned around and run up to Gray and hugged him. He was suprised for a second but quickly returned it.

"It will be over soon I promise" I said.

"I know" Gray said and kissed my forehead.

After our warm and lovely hug... Me and Mira finally reached to my cell.

'I knew u would be alright sis' My brother said in his thoughts.

I smiled while Mira was chaining me up.

"See yea later Crystal" Mira said and left.

I smiles and nodded in response.

'Natsu?' I heard Jellal in my head.

'It's ok I already knew' my brother said.

I saw Jellal have a suprised look on his face. I just chuckled a bit.

Lucy's POV

I have to admit it now that I miss Natsu sneaking in my house and hugging me in his sleep.

'I didn't know you missed me that much Luce~' I heard a voice in my head say.

"Great now I'm going crazy" I said getting my tub ready.

'No your not'

"Natsu?...Gray if this is a joke it's not funny" I said getting a little angry.

'Tck don't say that name or I'll break these chains and kill him' Natsu said.

This time was was convinced that it was him."But if you do when Crystal will die."

He didn't say anything for a while so I went in the bathroom, stripped down and got in the tub.

I sighed in relief and relaxation.

'Should I join you Luce~' Natsu practically purred the sentence.

"I don't think so you perv" I said

'You think I'm a perv hmm wait until you start screaming my name in pleasure'

"Like that will happen" I said rolling my eyes.

'Just wait and see'

Mira's POV

I just finished serving Romeo and Wendy a plate of spaghetti when I heard a voice in my head.

'Mira~' That voice purred my name.

"What the...." I thought I heard Laxus for a minute... must of been my imagination.

'Is it really your imagination'

This time I was convinced it was Laxus for sure.

"How are you able to communicate with me by thought" I said quietly.

'It's what us dragons are capable of and soon you'll be mine'

"W-what?"

Levy's POV

I was reading a book until I heard a voice.

'Levy I'll come for you soon so sit tight~' The voice said practically purring the whole sentence.

That sent chills though out my body.

"G-Gajeel?" I said

'That's me soon you'll be yelling like your life will depend on it'

I felt my face heat up.

"Shut up and stop saying stuff like that jeez" I said and ignored the voice in my head.

Erza's POV

I am eating my strawberry cheese cake. I saw Mira stop and talk to herself

"I wonder what's-"

'Erza~ I'm coming for you soon so don't go anywhere my beautiful scarlet rose.'

My face suddenly heated up. 'That can't be Jellal he would never say that me too' I thought while getting my blush to back to normal.

'O but it is me my love just wait and you'll see just how much I love you.'

Gray's POV

Erza and Mira have been acting weird because their blushing like hell. I just shrugged and went home.

'Gray~' I heard someone say.

"What the...?

'Don't worry Babe I'll be with you soon~'

"Snowflake?"

After that I didn't get an answer.

'That the hell was that...it might it been my imagination'

(Hey everyone sorry if I haven't updated in a while I'll try to update soon.)