The plan of the Master

Laxus's POV

"I better tell the old geezer what's happening" I said as I was coming up to his office. I knocked on his door once I got their, I heard a 'Come in' so I did. I saw their are piles of papers on this desk no doubt their papers of reports from how much damage Fairy Tail has caused not suprise their.

"I'm getting to old for this" I heard him say.

"You keep on saying that old geezer"

He looked up "What do you want Laxus can't you see I'm busy."

"Yeah I know I just wanted to let you know that It's time for Dragon Season." I said. He stopped at what he was doing and looked at me.

"Gather all the dragon slayers" he said in a serious tone. I nodded and left.

Crystal's POV

I'm at the table with my boyfriend, my brother, Lucy, Erza, Jellal, Wendy, Romeo, Carla, Happy, Lily, Angela, Gajeel, and Levy. We were all talking about on going to a Mission together until Laxus came.

"I need all the dragon slayers in the old geezer's office." He said.

We didn't question him because master would answer them for us. 'I wonder what Master will do with us' I thought.

'That's what I'm thinking too' A voice in my head said.

I stopped and the dragon slayers looked at me.

"I heard a voice in my head" I said.

"Didn't you know?" Jellal said.

"Know what?" I said obviously confused.

My brother came by my side.

"I don't know either"

I saw them sweatdrop but then Gajeel spoke.

"When their is a group or just two dragon slayers. We can be able to communicate by thoughts." He said a little annoyed.

"That's so cool!!" Me and my brother said at the same time and movement. They started to laugh at our childish moment together, we laughed along as will.

After that we entered gramp's office, We stood their and when I mean we I mean all the guys stood while me and Wendy sat down.

"Good your all here" He said.

"Is this about the season we're in gramps?" My brother said.

"Yes it is, I also heard of the little incident about you, Crystal."

I froze "Crap he's going to find out' I thought nervously.

"Can someone explain to me what happened?" Gajeel said getting inpatient as usual.

Master looked at me and I slightly shook my head side to side, he got the message.

"That's not important but what is important is that you will not be mating because I'm afraid that poeple will get hurt" he said.

"But I thought we would die if we don't mate with our mates." My brother said.

"That's not true those books are made up." Gramps said "Now Laxus will explain what I have in mind for all of you."

Laxus nodded "We are going to be locked up until dragon season is over." We all looked at gramps as if he was crazy but he had a serious look. A few minutes later we all agreed.

"Wendy won't get locked up because she is still young" Gramps added. We looked at Wendy and she nodded.

"Master will the stages be in order then or will they be random?" Jellal said.

"Those books always get to people" he sighed "They will not be in order exepted for the last two."

"How do you know this Matser" Wendy said.

"I am old but I do know lots of stuff in the past. Now we have to lock all you up before something happens." He said.

"You mean like right now cause Jellal, Laxus, and Gajeel disappeared" I said

His eyes widen and was dumbfounded for a minute but came back. "Well don't just stand their get those idiots before they hurt someone!!!!"

We nodded and left. We went downstairs and found Gajeel with Levy on his lap embarrassed while trying to read a book. My brother said he would get him and went towards Gajeel.

I didn't take long to find Jellal with Erza because he had his arms around her while she is blushing like the color of her hair. Wendy said she would handle him with Erza's help and went towards Jellal.

I started looking for the last one, Laxus. It took a minute to find him with Mira. He had his arms around her like Jellal did with Erza, I went towards him.

"Laxus come on before-" He cut me off with a growl. "What the hell...." I didn't take time to space off "Mira can you give me a hand please?" She nodded and turned into her satan soul.

"Sorry Laxus but if this is for your own good then I'll do my best to help you get though of whatever you are in" Mira said and knocked him out.

"We better lock him up quickly" I said, she nodded and with her satan soul given her strength it was easy for her to almost carry Laxus to the basement. I turned and saw Jellal and Gajeel knocked out and being dragged by Erza.

"Did you take care of Laxus" Erza said.

"Yes, Mira is bringing him to the basement"

"You mean the cells?" She said.

I was shocked "Their are- eh nevermind" I decided not to ask.

"Good I better hurry and get these two-" her eyes widen. "Crystal are you ok?"

"Hm yea I'm fine why?" I suddenly looked at Gray whom which is talking to Cana.

"Then why are you eyes neon blue?"

I ignored her and walked over next to Cana, I tapped her should and she faced me.

"Hey Crystal how's it going" She said.

I was about to punch her when I stopped myself.

"Cana... get away... from me... please I don't... want to.... hurt you" I said trying to control my body. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to face my brother because I already smelled him coming but once I did I saw darkness after that.