Chp29: Unexpected

She was crying continously due to fear and was hiding behind the sofa.
just then she again heard some foot steps at the door and again someone knocked the door. But she didn't react and stood numb but by the time that person was now trying to open the door through keys. she heard the noise of keys.She can't let that person enter like this. afterall its all about her safety.with lot of guts she stood up and took the vase in her hand.
The moment the person opened the door without wasting any second this threw the vase in his direction in order to hit him
But unforunately it didn't hit him as he bent down!!
"Sanyukta its me Randhir!!" the person in the black hoody said locking the door behind. yeah he was no other than Randhir.

"Randhir" she chipped as she heard his voice and ran up to him and hide herself in his embrace. Giving him a bone crushing hug.

He looked at the condition of the house
the broken pieces of glass were lying everywhere!! then at sanyukta..
who was all scared which he could easily sensed as she was shivering!!
He immediately hugged her back in a soothing hug.
"Sssh.. sanyukta stop crying I'm here now" he tried calming her down.
but all in vain she was still crying hugging him tight
"Randhir where were you??? why you left me like this? if you knew all this things were gonna happen!" she said in between her sobs.
"First you stop crying!! I'll explain you everything" he said rubbing her back. But she was in no mood to leave him!
she was clinging to him as his second skin
still crying.
He sighed and picked her in his arms and took her in their room.
He tried making her sit but she was not leaving him!! she had clutched his shirt so tight in her fist not able to break the hug for him.
"Sanyukta" he called her.
But no response she was busy in crying!!
Now he knew there was only one way to calm her. He slowly made her hairs aside from her shoulder and started placing feather kisses on her shoulder line and then started nibbling her neck and it worked!!
soon she relaxed in his arms and her sobs reduced and her hold on him loosen up.
He took the chance and broke the hug.
"Stop crying please" he chipped wiping her tears and made her sit on the bed and he too sat infront of him holding her hands in his.
"Why didn't you tell me about all this???
rohan said that you and your rivals had some fights!! aur tum underground ho gaye?? mujhe chod ke bhaag gaye!!" she said innocently.
"Rohan yeah he told you the truth but only half truth!!" he clentched his jaw.
"Means??" she asked
"Yeah there was problem going on between our gangs from quite long ago!! Today I went to our gang members to inform that from now onwards I won't be a part of any illegal things with them!! So I wrote the sticky note that if anything happens to me or they disagree to my words then they will not able to harm you but suddenly our rivals attacked us!! that was totally unexpected!! aur aisa kuch hoga maine nhi socha tha or else I won't have left you alone over here like this" he said in a go.
"Then how you came here?? and why they attacked our house??" she asked
"At the time I went to have a talk with my gang that time only the fight started!!
We smashed their faces but two men ran away whole day we were searching dem only!!
That same men only attacked our house I guess. Luckily we were coming here only we saw them near our apartment and we smashed them too." he cleared the things.
"Then why didn't you inform me in the morning?? aur yeh achanak se kyu sabh illegal things bandh??" she asked
"I thought of telling you but then I thought to give you a surprise. That day when I shared my past with you I realised that I had got distracted from my main purpose to come over here but after talking to you I decided that I'll stop all illegal things and  try my best to remove the 'bad boy' tag from me!!" he confessed

She looked at him and blinked her eyes twice trying to understand the whole scenario.
"You're are not happy with my decision??" he asked
"Happy for what??? Yaha meri jaan nikal gayi thi. I was on the verge of getting heart attack!!" she complained.
"I am really sorry I didn't knew things will turn like this" he apologised
"Agar mujhe kuch ho jata toh?? agar woh stones mere sar pe lagte toh!!" she complained like a kid.
"Nahi laga na par!! aacha hua..pehle hi aadhi pagal ho fhir puri ho jati!!" he chuckled.
"Not so funny!" she threw pillows on him.
"Aah sanyukta you can't see I? I am hurt!!" he said.
While she looked at him & then switched on the lights and could see a small bandage on his forehead and on his hand too..
which she felt to noticed before because of her fear.
"Sorry!No wait sorry for what??  tumhari galti thi" she shrugged.
"I thought I'll share this good news with you that my gang members agreed and now no longer I am a bad boy officially and kal se I'll start working on my dream project" he faked a sad expression to tease her.
She twisted her lips & said
"Blackmail mat karo!!"
"Fine I am going sorry" he got up to leave.
only to be pulled by her on which he lost his balance and fell on her.
.
.
they shared an eyelock
.
.
an intense one
.
.
After good 10minutes sanyukta broke the eye contact.
"Good night no morning vaise bhi its 4am enough of adventure I need sleep" she said and slept at the edge of the bed.
While he want her too happy for the new change in his life but he knew she was scared by today's incident and she needs time.
And he too slept.
"Sanyukta its not possible but what if they come again then??" he purposely teased her.

She jolted her lashes open by listening his words and turned immediately and hugged him.
On which he chuckled..
"Situation ka advantage mat lo" she mocked him
On which he chuckled more and both of them went to sleep.

...
TBC

Precap: Unexpected call

Thnku ^_^