Chp17: You really thought??

As rohan cupped moved closer and cupped her nape there was only one thing going in her mind is to disappear from there some how!! The way his hot breath touched her lips she felt as if her heart stopped beating!!
she couldn't control any more soon tears started flowing automatically from her eyes..!!She really wanted Randhir to stop it somehow!!
The moment he was about to kiss her she heard the sound of sirens. Rohan pulled back quickly in panic.
She opened her eyes and found those who were standing over there started running!!
but why?? she wondered.

Just then a guy shouted.. "Guys run cops are here!!"

Soon she could hear the siren of cop's cars more clearly.
Rohan too ran away from there.
she just stood at the place wondering what's going on??
"Oh hello statue of liberty!!come on run..." Randhir said and pulled her
"But why are we running??" she asked innocently.
"woh kya hai na cops ko bhi tumhara kiss dekhna tha isliye woh bhi aagaye!!" he replied in a sarcastic tone

Sanyukta was still in daze!!

Randhir pulled her and made her sit on his "bike"
He rode away at a very high speed.
sanyukta who was in a daze came out of it on his sudden speed!
"God Randhir its a bike not a plane!!" she screamed and clutched his waist.
"Ohh you are out of your dream land" he chuckled
"But yeh sabh kya tha???" she asked still confused

He stopped his bike while they reached their place...
"Get down first" he said
"Omg!!!!!!!!!
yeh ajooba kaise hua??? you let me sit on your bike??" she laughed in amusement
"Majboori thi" he faked a frown...
"Huhh" she twisted her lips
"Anyways cops??" she asked
He just smirked in response...
"You called them??" she widened her orbs
"Yeah.. I called the cops immediately before coming to the finish point"

(Flashback)

He was about to reach the finishing point but suddenly his bike got skit..!!
he wondered how can this happen??
Then h looked at rohan who smirked at him and went ahead.He knew it this guy can do anything to win the race. No not for the race only but also for kissing sanyukta...!!
Bloody cheater!! but I'll not let this happen.
Race toh tu jeet gaya beta but I'll not let you kiss her!! randhir smirked
Ihe quickly dialed the cop's number to inform them that street racing is going over here!!
Street racing is illegal so cops would definitely reach here anytime!!
Hope yeh looser sanyukta ko kiss karne se pehle aaye...!! he wished

(Flashback ends)

how can I let that cheater kis..." he was cut off by her has she jumped on him with happiness and hugged him!!

"Thank you Thank you so much.." she said while hugging him

He smiled looking at her antics..
"I was so scared mujhe laga ki tum abh kuch nhi karoge and I have to kis...."
now it was his time to cut off her in between but in his way by sealing her lips with his into a mindnumbing kiss. he sucked her lips  slowly yet passionately.. she clutched his shirt for support while he leaned more into the kiss...making her bend backwards he held her waist tight so that she doesn't fall....!!Sanyukta was too numb to respond but then the intensity he was kissing her made her respond automatically!!

After taking his own good time he pulled back from the kiss...
They could easily listen to each others heartbearts...
as their hearts were beating so loudly as they kissed first time officially because at other times Randhir stole all the kisses!
sanyukta still had her eyes closed.
"You really thought?? I could give him to kiss you so easily!!" he asked her in his dark husky voice...

she opened her eyes..
she looked at him once and lowered her gaze has she was feeling too shy to meet his gaze!!
she wanted to give him a lecture on how he could kiss her but all in vain...
instead she tried to get out of his hold..
"Answer my question" he said and pulled her more close

She looked here and there but not at him and pushed him a little..
"You...! you..kiss chor!" she could only utter that as she was falling short of words and suddenly she ran away from there.

He smirked and followed her...
while they entered their apartment..
sanyukta made her way directly to their room and started making the wall of pillows!!
"What's this???" he asked her purposely he knew why was she doing so.
"Tum mujhse dur raho isliye yeh sabh. Maintain one hand distance at least" she ordered

He chuckled at her antics because he clearly knew that now she is making this pillow wall but later on at midnight she will only mess it up and clinged to him in sleep and she was telling him to stay away!!

He went near her..
"Kaha na dur raho mujhse!! one hand distance!!" she said
he stretched his one hand between them..
"Itna thik hai na??" he chuckled
"Huhh.." she frowned and went to sleep

....
TBC

Precap: "I'll not let u go so easily sanyukta!!" rohan said with a devilish smile

Thnku ^_^

Do let me know how it was?