"You say that I'm messing with your head (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.)

All because I was making out with your friend (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.)" We were very dramatic and going an octave lower or higher than necessary.

"Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.)" Tell me about it.

"I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.)

You're on your knees begging 'Please stay with me.'

But honestly I just need to be a little crazy.

All my life I've been good, but now, whoa I'm thinking 'What the hell?'

All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about

If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me, baby, baby.

All my life I've been good, but now, whoa 'What the hell?'"

By this time we were both straining out voices to scream as loud as we could and we were laughing hard. Allyson had even sung to an old lady that was driving in the car next to us.

When the chorus ended, we acted out when Avril said "What the hell?" in a normal, not-singing voice. This song just makes me want to party, and have fun, and say "What the hell?" and just live my life. And that's just what I'm gonna do!

Here at last! I pulled up the gravel driveway and told the check-in lady that we were with the Lamberts. She let us through after a couple minutes. I'd been here before, so I knew exactly where to go and had no problem locating our home-away-from-home.

It seemed like as soon as we got to the campground, we were already at our site. I parked my car next to theirs and killed the engine. I don't think we could've got out fast enough. As soon as I rounded the corner Adam glomped me from the front and Tommy did from the back.

"Yeah! You're finally here!" Adam exclaimed, squeezing me tighter. "I don't know what I would do if I had to be stuck alone with Tommy any longer." Tommy's jaw dropped and he thumped Adam in the back of the head. Adam let go and stood next to me with his hands on his hips.

The petite blonde walked over to Allyson, wrapping an arm around her waist. Her face flamed like fire and Adam nudged me in the arm with a smirk. "Well," said Tommy, matter-of-factly. "I am just glad that our friends are here to have some freakin' fun!"

I started laughing and Tommy waved me over to the opposite side Allyson was on. I walked over, bluntly leaving Adam alone with his I'll-act-like-I-don't-care-but-I'm-still-jealous smile. Tommy fit me next to him, similar to my cousin, and we swung our hips in unison to see the rest of the clan.

~

We had set up our tent next to Adam and Tommy's, ate dinner, and now we were all lying under the stars, four in a row. The night sky was splashed with iridescent flecks. A constant, soothing crashing sound was created from the waterfall. I breathed in the ocean and closed my eyes, letting everything seep in. The ground was a little cold, but the air was a comfortable temperature, and a small, cracking fire was dying down a few feet away.

I opened my eyes again and looked around. To my left, Allyson was drumming her fingers on her stomach, switching glances between stars and naming the constellations to herself. And to my left were the boys. I had to be honest-the way Tommy and Adam were laying together was pretty cute. Tommy was resting his head on Adam's chest and Adam held him tightly, almost protectively. They both were smiling big and wide, and most of the time they were just looking at each other. They were mumbling something back and forth between them, and their eyes glowed. They were totally in love.