Finally Collage.

Elena's POV
"Elena! Get your ass down here, Caroline, Stefan and Damon are waiting for you!" I hear Jenna yell as she runs downstairs. Ughh, why are they so early today, I thought to myself. I took a really quick shower and wore my jeans with a grey sweater that came down to my thighs. I let the air dry my hair so they had natural waves. I grabbed my emoji backpack and ran downstairs, I saw Jenna, Care, Stefan and Damon having breakfast. I run towards Damon's chair and scare him as he screams like a little girl. "Gotcha" I yell while laughing my head off while holding my stomach. "I'm so gonna get you for that." He smirks. "Oh no you won't." I tell him while dropping my bag on the couch and indicating Jenna to put my travel-friendly coffee mug in it. "Oh honey, you so don't know me. I am." He says while going into a sprint position. I run into the backyard screaming for my life, I look back to see where he was but little did I know, he was right behind me. "Gotcha" he yelled while throwing me over his shoulders. "Put me down" I scream as I hit his back. "You hit like a girl." He tells me. "Humm... I don't know Damon maybe because... I AM AN EFFING GIRL NOW PUT ME DOWN." I yell. "Damon put her in the car." I hear Stefan says in a harsh tone. I've never heard him this mad before. "Fine hero." Damon replies. "Are you two fighting" I whisper into his ear. "God no. He's just on his man period." He whispers back. Damon gently places me in Care's car and run to the door across and sits next to me. Stefan is driving while Caroline is beside him. Care's drives like she's auditioning for top gear. As she stops Stefan and Caroline leans into kiss. "Eww. Get a room." I hear Damon tell them. "Why aren't you two dating anyone? Elena, your smoking hot and you have a great personality, OHH WHAT ABOUT LIAM! HE'S REALLY HOT AND DAMON DATE BONNIE BENNET!! SHE'S SO PRETTY AND SHE KEEPS YOU IN CHECK." Caroline tells us. "Heyy don't get too carried away. Liam isn't a good kisser. I tried." I spat out regretting instantly. "You did what?!?!" Stefan said in a disgusted voice. "OMG OMG" I hear Caroline scream. "Never knew you had the game" Damon whispered. "Heyy! I was at the bar drunk, over the summer, and he just came on to me." I said shyly. "What, I'll beat him till he turns black and blue." Stefan says with a hint of seriousness in his voice. "Calm down Bruce Lee, I kinda wanted to try it anyways." I said. After a few minutes, we were finally at school. We all got our schedule. "I have Spanish with Ms Gonzales." I say as we stand in a circle near our lockers. "So do I" Stefan says as he switches places with Damon. "I've got French with Ms Sauveterre." Caroline shrieks. "Let's go" Damon says looping his arms with Caroline. "Bye babe. Love you" Caroline yells to Stefan. "See you at lunch babe." Stefan yells back. "Shall we." He tells me. I look down and see him placing his elbow down waiting for me to loop my arm into. "We're gonna be late" I inform him while looping my arm in his.

Stefan's POV
I stared at her as we walked through the hallways, heading towards our first class of the day. "Here comes in the late couple! Stefan and Elena." We hear the teacher yell as we enter the classroom. All heads turned towards us. "We aren't dating" Elena tells Ms Gonzales leaving me to feel a little hurt, "Well you are still late. Quickly take a seat before I finish writing a detention slip. "Si" I say quickly taking my seat next to Elena. The whole hour passed by and all I've achieved this lesson is to study each detail on Elena's face and stare into her eyes. *Bell* I got of my seat and made my way to her as she packs her books into her emoji bag. "What do you have next?" I ask her trying to act cool. "Uhh I've got history with Mr Tanner and Damon. You?" She asks me. "I've got Geography with Mr Phillips." I say with my hand in my pocket. "I'll see you at lunch then?" She says. "Yup! Make sure you don't get 'Tannered" I say making her chuckle. "Bye" she says as she walks out the door and meets Damon making me a little jealous. As I walk out the door trying to chase them, Caroline jumps on my back and kissed my neck. "Let's go to class" She whispers into my ear. I tighten my grip and hold her properly, "Let's go." I say as I run through the hallways laughing. After class ended, we made our way to our table and got our lunches out. "Damon I'm fine." I hear Elena say as she enters the cafeteria. I look near the door and see Damon carrying Elena bridal style. I quickly got off my seat and ran over to them and so did Caroline. "What happened?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice. "Well this little one was excited to see the both of you so she ran and bit it. Now she's refusing to go to the nurse." Damon explains. "I don't like doctors, they're scary" Elena says in her baby voice. "Why don't we ditch the end of collage. We've got occult studies at the end which is useless so let's just go home and relax for the day." I say. "Let's go!" Elena yells pointing towards the door. I watch Damon run out through the doors with Elena in his arms. A hint of jealousy hit me... Again. I held Caroline's hand and walked through the doors.