Chapter Four

7:00 AM

Nicole POV

I woke up to Lo pulling my hair talm bout get up its time for school. I slept
good af, but part of me wanted to stay and learn more about her.

She told me about her mom who was a crack head. Yeah my folks got issues but I've never had to experience half of her story. Someone whose been through so much but yet she smile how she do. How? It didn't make sense to me.

I got up and got ready for school and Lo laid back down. When I was done she walked me to the door and told me to have a good day. I stood outside the door as her fine ass eyed me like the last piece of candy. I wanted to push her up against the wall and close the door behind me. I leaned in for a hug and my hands filled her abs.

" Oops " I said sarcastically and walked away.

I got in my car and tried cranking it up but the bitch wont start. I got out the car and folded my arms like a kid and started pouting. I turned my head and saw Lo laughing at me. She jiggled her keys and got in the car.

" Its not funny stupid " I spat

" Aight My Fault Ma " she said still laughing.

" Ok Whatever "

" I'm Just Fuckin With Girl " she said and grabbed my hand but I jerked away.

We rode to school and as I got out I saw my friends waiting. They were looking so hard I was like damn.

" And Don't be Late Picking Me Up Lo " I said with a attitude

She nodded her head and drove off. As I got out to face these hoes I dreaded the day.

" Who is that " Karen asked

Now this mf here would talk to any fine stud she saw. If she wanted something she'd do whatever to get em. Never leave yo man around her unless you don't want em.

Lo POV

When I dropped shorty off I went to the alley. I had to check on my moms ya know? It hurt knowing we weren't close. Seeing her this way always upset me. As I pulled up I saw her standing around three guys. I got out the car and stood there looking at my mom in disbelief.

" Come on Chad I'm Good for it " she stumbled out

He shook his head in disagreement

" Whatchu want ? Some Sex Some Head . Come On I Need That Stuff " she pleaded

Tears came crashing down my cheeks and my vision got blurry. I walked closer to my moms and she ignored me until she noticed who I was. She reached out for me but I just kept walking.

" Lo I'm Sorry but This My Life " she spat

I stopped in motion

" Aight and What About Me ? Did You Even Know We Evicted ? Bet You Ain't Know . I Could be Outchea Homeless Hungry and Allat " I yelled as anger flourished over my body

" Ma I Ain't None but 17 Yo . I'm a Kid Ma When Ima Get to Know What That Feel Like ? Never .. Its to Late . You Fucked Me Over , Sometimes I Hate You " I continued.

She looked at me and started to laugh.

" You Ain't Shit and Ain't Gone Ever be Shit. Having Yo Dumb Ass Was My Worst Mistake. You Not My Problem . Call Yoself a Drug Dealer Go Getcha Ma Some Stuff . Until Then Don't Come Back Round Hea Aight " she said and laughed after every sentence.

I could feel more tears building up and regretted coming. I got in my car and speed home. When I got in the house I went straight to my room. I pulled out a ounce of gas and a bottle of vodka. I rolled one up and popped the bottle open. I pulled a xan out my pocket crushed it up and put it in my blunt.

Every puff I took the words my ma spoke crushed me. Every sip I took the deeper the shit cut. The more I took in the more my body grew weak. The lights started to fade away and I could no longer feel my heart beat. Tears still crashed down my face and everything I've been through ran in my head.

* I Blacked Out *