Chapter Three

Nicole POV

As I took my shirt off Lo eyes looked me up and down. She was pretty cool though we talked about everything. I could tell we were gonna be close.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen.

" You hungry " I yelled

" Yes Yes Yes " she screamed and ran to the kitchen.

She begged for some chicken nuggets and clinged to my leg. Shes so damn silly and cute. I made her nuggets and she demanded some juice. We sat down on the pallet and turned on a movie. When she was done eating she laid on my thighs. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I thought it was the cutest until her bitch ass stole one of my nuggets! I jumped on her and tried to get my nugget back. We started play fighting, our bodies closer than ever. Before I knew it She had me pinned down to the ground.

" Fuck yo Nuggets " she said while smiling.

" Fuck You " I replied

Our faces moved closer and our lips began to touch. Her hands grabbed my ass as we kissed and damn that turned me on. We kissed aggresviely like wed both be waiting for this since earlier.

" Fuck You " I moaned but still trying to play.

She got a hand full of my hair and pulled it. Kissing all on my neck and back to my lips again biting them.

" I know you want to " she teased.

I did and I dont know why. We stopped kissing and we both sat up. I could tell she felt weird because I did to. We just met but damn it felt so right. I took everything to the kitchen and went to her room. Time pasted by and I went back to the living room

" You not coming " I asked.

I hated being alone so she need to bring that ass. She turned off the tv and grabbed a cover and followed. We got in bed, but she kept her distance. Time went by and I grabbed her motioning for her to come closer. She did as instructed and I fell asleep within seconds.