Chapter Fourteen

Lo POV

I began to talk and I started moving as well. Nicole and I started dating and bruh she was so damn supportive.

She drove us home and when I walked in I started smiling. Balloons were everywhere and cute little notes. I got my strength back as the time progresses and life was good.

I would pick Nicole up from school everyday. Her parents were barely around anymore. I felt bad because her family was breaking right before her eyes.

We laid on the couch cuddled up watching my favorite show.

" Babe I Wanna be Like You " Nicole said

" Wym Baby " I asked

" In Flash Mob ; I Wanna Make Cash Too . We Could Do it Together ! Ion Know How Much Longer My Parents Gone Stay Together . I Gotta be Ready " She stated.

I sat there for a minute and thought about what she just said. I knew exactly how she felt but I was iffy.

" Babe Please " She begged

No matter how many times she begged I denied. I was not about to let her do some shit like that. Not after I watched my bestfriend die.

Nicole POV

I been thinking and looking into that gang shit. Yeah it's not the best shit but it get shit done. I started hanging with this dude a lot and he taught me some shit. He was GD but he knew my girl.

* Couple Days Later *

" I Wanna Join " I spit out

" Join What " he asked

" The Gang Put Me On " I asked

I agreed to meet him later that night at the Dope House. When I arrived there he walked me inside. I met the head cheif. He was black af and big and just grinned.

" Suck or Lick " Someone asked

" What " I asked

" Suck All Our Dick or Hit a Lick Bitxh Damn " he said

I chose the lick because i'll be damned if I suck dick. We all put on our vest and shit and got our strap.

" Where My Flag " I asked

" Earn it " My friend said

We left deep af and my heart began to race. As we approached the house niggas and a few girls filed out. Within minutes shots were fired. I stood by my friend and two dudes.

" Wait Hea " One said

He had a white powder on his finger and held it to my nostril. I did as instructed and they did the same. Im glad they stood close to me and never splitted. Bullets screamed past my head. He whispered to me and said Earn Yo Flag. I raised my gun and put it in position. A Teenage boy with a guy held a little girl. My heart began to race out of control.

* One Pull , Two Pulls *

I pulled my trigger as my eyes stared them down. The bullet hit the little girl in the back and one in the boys head. He dropped right where he was and they both came crashing down. My heart sank. My friend and the two boys ran in and shot more fires at the two. He threw me my flag as we all filed back I'm the truck. People dapped me up and said welcome to the fam. The whole way home I sat emotionless. I shot somebody ; Somebodys child and I could never forgive myself.

When I got home I showered and sat on the couch and stared off into space.

" You Aight Babe " Lo asked

I nodded but I wasn't. Her face and his face kept replaying over and over in my head. I laid in Lo's arms and went to sleep.