Chapter 10 - Supras and Strangers

A/N :  QUESTION FOR YOU ALL !!!

I'M ON MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS BUBSIES! a.k.a MORE UPDATES :D :D :D :D  

Hey guys! How y'all doin'? Anyways, the last chapter got a little heated ;) and I don't know whether to do anything like that again or what? Cos' like it could be so sweet but then again, I'm not writing porn ya'know?

****IMPORTANT!***** This is a fan FICTION and no hate for Danielle! and I know(well I hope) Danielle didn't cheat on Liam or anything like that, so please don't start going "She never did that!" This is a fan FICTION so the storyline is made up!

SO guys please please PLEASE COMMENT so I know what you all want?  I have a storyline but I can add to it if you give ideas? I'll dedicate and give credit if I do use your ideas ;)

Message me if you think you know whats gonna happen later on in the story (I hope it's not too obvious :L)

Also, if you think it's worth it, VOTE my story and MESSAGE ME because I absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE talking to you chicas !  So yeah. Read and enjoy my lovelies! M xx

**Niall's P.O.V ** 

After my very romantic moment back there, Poppy started taking the chinese food out of the brown paper bag as I got two plates and put them down on the counter and then two glasses.

"Niall, why don't we watch a movie? It's only half two?" Poppy asked me, scraping noodles onto either plate and adding a handful of chips to both. She looked up to see me watching her and added another handful of chips to my plate. 

I grinned at her, recieving a small smile back.

I brought our two glasses full of Coke into the sitting room and left them on the table in front of the couch and walked around the table to the shelves piled high with DVD's. 

Let's see. 

I automatically searched for a horror, just so Poppy could curl up next to me when the scary parts came on but I didn't want the boys and May to come home to us two kissing if our earlier cuddles were anything to go by.

"Grease Grease Grease!" Poppy chanted aas she came into the sitting room with our food and a bag of prawn crackers .

"Good choice" I say to her and slotting the DVD into the player. I grab the remote before I sit down and put my plate in my lap. 

We've done our dinner before "Summer Love" has ended. 

"Hopelessly Devoted To You"comes on  and Poppy thows her legs across my lap so her bum is against my thigh and her head against the arm rest.

As the yearbook credits roll the boys come in with more food and May, and Poppy has fallen asleep with her head in my lap.

"NIALL!" Louis screeches "I GOT THE NICEST PAIR OF SHOES FOR YOU!" 

"SHUT UP LOUIS!!" I whisper-shout at him

"Oh, sorry." he apologises

I sigh and say "It's allright mate. Show me the shoes?" 

He pulls out a large black shoebox containing a pair of red Supras with white velcro laces.

"Aww, they're really nice. Thanks mate" I say as I lift Poppy into my arms and carry her to the end of the hall to her bedroom and place her down gently on her bed. I kiss her on the forehead as I straighten up and tuck the duvet around her.

"Look I don't know who you are but stay away ok? She does'nt need you. She's already got someone else now"

Wait, what?