Chapter 4 - Pizza and Spaghetti

**Niall's P.O.V**

 I wasn't angry about sharing a room with a stranger. But then again it takes alot to make me angry. Zayn was angry cos' he really likes his privacy and so does Liam. Harry said "I hope its a girl" Oh Harry, ever the ladies man.

Turns out the rooms massive, as always. It takes up a full floor. That was when I started to worry.Obviously this person came from money to afford a place like this so what if they were snobby and rude? Three things I hate in a person :

They dont apologise/say thanks when they should.

They're snobby and completely rude towards you.

They steal your food.

The last one was a big no-no.  In the X-Factor house, Liam once stole my last chip and that night I threw his pink straighteners down his toilet. Mean?Yes. Funny? Definetley.

 We realised that the room at the far end of the hall had a suitcase on it's bed and decided thats where the person was staying. Louis of course, opened the suitcase and ran out wearing a bright pink bra on his head pretending to be a bull while Harry was holding red knickers and teasing "Louis the Bull" .

Liam was getting angry saying that the girl (we decided it was either a female we were staying with or a transvestite. Hence the bra) deserved her privacy.

Zayn was lying on the floor laughing and I was looking through the fridge for........... ahhh yes! "BINGO!!" I shouted as I closed the fridge door holding an oven pizza in my hand just as an attractive middle-aged woman and the prettiest girl I have ever seen walked in.

**Poppy's P.O.V** 

I was shocked to say the least when I walked into the hotel room. 

The first thing I noticed was a blonde guy , standing beside the refridgerator, holding an oven pizza in his hand.

"Looking through my fride I see" I said with a smirk to him. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear "Rule number one : I don't share my food" and took the oven pizza out of his hands.

He stared back dumfounded with a small smile tugging at his lips. "Niall Horan" he said holding out his hand for me to shake

"Poppy Granger" I said shaking his large hand.

"Well Poppy, we don't seem to have gotten off to the best start have we?" he asked me

"I'm afraid not Mr.Horan. Just stay away from my food and we'll get along just fine" I said with a smile. I was a terrible flirt and I knew it.

I placed the pizza on the counter and  turned around to see four other boys. A boy with dark hair and a magnificent jawline on the ground while a boy with large chocolate eyes looking dissapprovingly at the two boys playing in the hall; one with my electric pink bra on his head was charging towards a curly-haired boy who was holding my red panties in favour of a Spanish cape. 

"IS THAT MY UNDERWEAR!?" I screamed at them

"Olé! Si chica" shouted the one I recognized as Louis whipping my pants out of what had to be Harry's hands and holding them out to me. I stormed down to the two and ripped them out of his hands. "Hola! Estoy Louis" he said introducing himself with a serious face and bowed down to me with my bra still on his head.

"Ola Louis, estoy Poppy y enojado" I said to him

"Enojado?" he asked 

"Angry..." I said looking at my bra on his head. I held out my hand waiting to recieve it and instead recieved a high five

"Nice to meet ya' Poop-y" he said sniggering 

"Nice to meet you too Lu-Lu " I said with a small smile

"OHH BURRN" screamed Harry. All the boys joined in going "Ohhhhhhh" and Zayn shouting "Oi Leoueh! Ya got competition!" 

"Indeed I do " said Louis looking me up and down as if approving of me. He put out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand "No one can outsass the Sass Masta from Doncasta dear Poppy so please don't try " he said very low so only I could hear him.

"Oh Louis, get over yourself" said a voice behind me "I'm Liam, it's very nice to meet you Poppy."

I shook his hand "Thank you for letting us stay with you and your mum" he said looking over at May who was throwing the oven pizza in the bin

. "It's no problem at all Liam" I replied before running up to save the pizza

"May! What are you doing? You can't just throw away food !" I say before trying to save the pizza from it's doom of the bin.

"Poppy Granger, that pizza is full of horrible chemicals and artificials. I am not letting you or Mr.Horan here eat that junk" she said very sternly

"But they're the things that make it tasty " I say giving up and dropping in into the bin

"You and Mr.Horan will make a dinner for the rest of us tonight ok?" she said to Niall and me

"I can't cook very well" I said to her and Niall said the same "Me neither"

"Well, together you will make something delicious!" she said before turning around to the other four boys. "I am May, Poppy's friend and I'm staying with you lovely gentlemen for a couple of days .I have six sons and one daughter at home. I have seen every trick in the book. You will all help me clean this mess up and we will then sit down to a lovely meal that is about to be prepared by Poppy and Niall.No arguments, no buts .Now" said May in a stern voice. Not gonna lie here , I was extremely scared at that moment.

The boys jumped to work straight away. It was amazing how big of a mess five boys could make in an hour. It seemed as though Zayn's suitcase had been emptied on  the floor.

"So, what's the easiest thing to make that you know of?" Niall asked me

"Toast. No wait, cereal" I replied being serious and looking him straight in the eyes

"Holy crap" I muttered looking intently at his eyes. How could they be that blue? It was like there was 20 different shades of blue swirling around and mixing up at once. They were beautiful.

"Thanks" he said laughing

"What?" 

"You called my eyes beautiful" he said "Well, actually to quote you ,  it's like theres twenty different shades of blue swirling about in there." he said with a smile

"Dangit" I said "I have a habit of announcing my thoughts out loud.Sorry" 

"It's ok" he replied "It just means I can get to see whats going on in that little head of yours" he said with a deep voice looking at me through his lashes

Dammit he was sexy. What? Where did that come from? I hate guys remember? Poppy get ahold of yourself you little slut. You've only just met him