Chapter 9 - Liberation and Romance

Author's Note: This chapter is really long cos' I've got exams coming up and probably won't be able to update for awhile :'( So yeah..... It gets a lil' hot in this chapter and my characters do talk to themselves but they are NOT crazy. So yeah..... ENJOY xxxx

**Niall's P.O.V**

WHAT? Was this girl trying to kill me? She was so unbelievably hot.

Did she really want me to see her in her underwear?

Ugh. I don't know.

I took some shampoo and conditioner from my bag and some bodywash and went into the bathroom.I peeled off my clothes and climbed into the shower letting the water hit my head and sluice down my body.I splooched some shampoo into my hand and started working it through my scalp.

The shower was where I did most of my thinking.

I rinsed my hair while putting body wash on my body. So.......Poppy and underwear.

Crap. Not now.

I thought of nuns and rotten fish.

Ok. Calm Niall. Calm.

So,she was being flirty. Well, we could both play at that game.

An evil started forming in my head as I stepped out of the shower and into the room with only my towel around my waist.

I was going to go about the house like this for another hour and see how she reacts.

I smirked. "Let's see how flirty you are after seeing all my sexiness Poppy Granger" I said in a macho voice flexing in the full length length mirror on the wall opposite the door.

"This is the gun show!"

I seperated my legs to crouch and flex. As I did the door opened and my towel dropped to the floor as I stood up straight ,my eyes looking at Poppy's wide ones in the mirror.

Which were glued to my sexy Irish ass.

Flirty Niall. Real flirty.

**Poppy's P.O.V**

I had to talk to Niall about my little prostitution act I had commited back there. So when I heard the shower turn off I waited a few minutes before deciding he must be decent.

A little voice in my head knew he would'nt be completley clothed yet. But I wasn't going to complain if he wasn't. I could feel his hard chest when I lay on it and I could feel his very defined biceps as they were wrapped around me last night. I woulnd't mind seeing them close up.

I knew I acted like a slut back there but this boy brought out sides of me I didn't know I had.

For example, making a complete whore out of myself in his room earlier on.

Another example, was the mushy,girly way I felt when he smiled at me or even looked at me.

Dammit Niall. He could make my knees weak just looking into his eyes.

I walked down the hall listening to his voice muffled by the door. When I heard him saying my name I placed my hand on the door handle expecting...........well I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't what I saw when I entered his room.

I opened the door to see Niall looking at himself flexing in the mirror opposite me with just a towel on. I in turn was only wearing my dressing gown as I was about to go for another shower.

He quickly stood up straight and my mouth dropped open as his towel fell from his waist onto the polished wood floor.

My eyes dropped to his perfect pale bum and stayed there until I felt his eyes on me. I looked up to meet his eyes in the mirror and see the tiny, embarassed smile that played on his lips.