Chapter 8 - Slumber Parties and Pink Bras

**Louis' P.O.V**

I left the room when Poppy came back in from the bathroom, but not before quoting the cinema gold myself and Niall had been watching.

Lucky Niall.

That girl was gorgeous.

I didn't fancy her, I had Eleanor. But I noticed beauty when I saw it. Eleanor, in my eyes was always going to be the prettiest out of every other female I set eyes on. But you couldn't deny that Poppy was lovely also.

I left the room and made my way to the kitchen where the waiter who delivered me and Niall's room service was still waiting for a tip.

"Dude seriously...." I said handing him $10 out of my pocket.

"No, I was kinda hoping for an autograph?" he said hopefully

"Sure" I said plastering on a smile and taking the ballpoint from him.

I signed the old receipt he had in his pocket and shook his hand.

"Thank you so much!" he gushed before I closed the door in his face.

I was usually pretty pleasant to all the fans but seriously? We were supposed to be on holiday and our room was supposed to be private. Zayn and I liked our privacy the most. Zayn more so than me but still I enjoyed it.

My phone buzzed in my pocket with two texts coming through, dragging me away from my thoughts

MESSAGE FROM: YourBooBearXOXO

Liam,zayn and me all up for club tonight! We just gettin coffee dwn the rd at Pinn's Coffee Shop. Come dwn to us!? Is nialler  and  poppy goin? you should bring el!!

EL! I forgot to ring her!

____________

After talking to Eleanor about tonight and asking her if she wanted to come with us all, I hung up waiting for her text later to confirm if she was going and decided to make my way down to the coffee shop the boys were at. 

But not before checking up on the two lovebirds.....

I was the oldest out of us all so I had to make sure everyone was safe.

Especially Niall, now he had a girl..........

**Poppy's P.O.V**

I pressed play again on the DVD player and settled down on the bed. 

"What are you doin'?" he asked me

"Hmm?" 

"Why are you sitting way over there?" he asked with a smile

"I dunno.." I blushed

"C'mere you little weirdo" he chuckled and it was all I could do not to launch myself at him and kiss him

I scooched over to him on the bed as he rested his head against the headboard while I in turn rested mine against his chest. His breathing slowed and he rubbed small circles on my hipbone where his hand rested.His breathing was hypnotic.

"You should tell him about Grant" a voice said but this moment was so perfect I didn't want to ruin it.

Luckily I didn't have to..... Louis did it for me.

"Hey you two!  I'm going to meet the boys for a coffee if you wanna come?" he asked

"Nah, I think we're fine here. Unless you wanna go Poppy?" Niall asked me 

"Yeah,we're fine here.We might go out later on" I said to get him to go away so I could go back to listening to Niall's breathing

"Allright, well no  funny business ok? May's away to the airport for another job but she'll be back at four. Us guys might go shopping so we'll come back around four too and we can all get something to eat and then go to the club. Sound like a plan?" Louis said