Chapter 7 - Secondhand Toast and Eggs

**Niall's P.O.V**

I awoke to find Poppy's head resting on my chest and her legs tangled with mine. 

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to take a picture of her only to find I had  2 messages.

MESSAGE FROM: HarryStylesIsABabe

Mornin sleepy! seems like u got lucky last nite ;) hope your bein safe nialler ;) 

Oh Harry, always thinking about my safety. When did he change his name?

MESSAGE FROM : SassyPantsHimself(a.k.a Loubear)

Good morning Nialler! HOPE YOU 2 ARE BEING SAFE! We don't want any little leprachauns running about just yet! DONT MAKE LOVE WITHOUT THE GLOVE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Does everyone think Poppy and I slept together last night? Well I know we slept together but everyone seems to think we actually slept together. I would never sleep with a girl after just meeting her.

We were just watching some  movie and she fell asleep and then so did I .

Wait , what if she wanted me to leave after the movie was over or whatever?

Crap. 

She's waking up.

She groaned and stretched away from me before scooching back over to me and hugging me around my waist tightly.

"Good morning" she mumbles sleepily

Damn, she had a nice morning voice.

"Hi" I said back, looking down at her lying on my chest now.

She smiled shyly and I couldn't do anything but let a grin engulf my face

"The boys say Hi" I say motioning to my phone before putting it back on the table

"I'm guessing that's not all they said either" she says stretching once again so the duvet slips off her. I see that all shes wearing is a grey vest top and shorts that show her bellybutton when she raises her arms above her head. Nice.

"Woops" she says catching me looking at her flat belly and dives under the covers again

"I'm so comfy" she groans after I tell her the time

"Yeah, but I'm so hungry. And hunger tops everything " I tell her before getting out of the bed and going to the toilet.I swoosh some of her mouthwash around my mouth to get rid of my morning breath.

When I come back from her en-suite I see that she's already asleep again. Her lips puffing out slightly as she snores softly.

 Do it.

I lean down and quickly plant a soft kiss on her lips breathing in her scent. 

She moans acknowledging my kiss.

Before I can straighten up again, her arms whip around my neck pulling me down on top of her and connecting our lips at the same time.

I fall on top of her and roll onto my back pulling her out from under me and run my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entry to her mouth.She obliges and lets our tongue dance.

She tastes sweet, and smells like jasmine. I'm never gonna get enough of this girl.

We kiss like this for a little while more , neither one of us breaking it until a knock comes at the door and Poppy jumps up from the bed and runs on her tiptoes to the bathroom closing it behind her after grabbing some clothes and underwear from a drawer. 

Needa check that drawer out....

Louis opens the door softly, peeking around the corner to look at me lying on the bed with my hands behind my head. 

"Oh, your'e up" he states

"Last time I checked" I reply, smirking

"Where's Poppy?" he asks copying my smirk and sitting cross-legged at the bottom of the bed

"In the bathroom" Just then we hear the sound of the shower being turned on

"Freshening up after last night's antics, eh?" he says with a wink

"Shut up " I say blushing "Nothing happened.Seriously. We watched a movie and she fell asleep and then I fell asleep too. No biggie" I say

"NO BIGGIE?!" he shouts "Niall we came in after May went to sleep and tried to wake you up and you just hugged her tighter saying "No, no I'm comfy here with Poppy" in your sleep!" he exclaims

What? This is new.

"What? No I didn't. I don't talk in my sleep" 

"Well you did last night,cos' then we started offering you Nando's and you said "No,no I'm comfy here with Poppy" again" he said.

Wow.

"Niall, it's obvious you like this girl,a lot."

I turned down Nando's at two in the morning for her?

I was falling for this girl............. hard.

**Poppy's P.O.V**

I showered and mostuirised and make-upped and dressed before making my way out of the bathroom to find Niall eating scrambled eggs on a plate and Louis eating toast without a plate, sitting on my bed glued to Mean Girls. 

"Poopy!" screeched Louis with a mouth full of toast "Stop trying to make fetch happen! It's never going to happen!" and with that he stormed out of the room leaving the rest of his toast for me to eat.

Gross, I know.Second hand toast, but hunger controls my life.

"Hey,you look really nice" said Niall, patting the now empty place beside him on the bed

I was wearing a black pocketed grey sweatshirt and highrise acidwash shorts with my hair wavy from the shower, tied up with a navy bow.I looked allright.

(http://www.polyvore.com/poppy_casual/set?id=81717694)

"So, Louis was asking me to go clubbing tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to come too? Like, with me?" he asked hopefully

God, he was adorable. He was so nervous and put his hand to his mouth to bite his nails. 

"It's ok if you don't want to? We can stay here if you like? Or I can leave you on your own? Or I can stay here if you want and you can go with the boys? Poppy, what do you want me to do?" he said chuckling after seeing me smiling

"Right now? I just wanna kiss you on this bed." I say sitting on his lap,putting his eggs to the side, with my legs either side of him. "But, I suppose I can whip out something fabulous for tonight if I really have to" I say jokingly, planting a soft kiss on his nose.

It was crazy how comfortable I was around this boy I'd only met yesterday.

I usually keep my guard up around , well anyone really, but coming to New York it seems as though I'd left it at home.

Especially the guard to my heart.