Chapter 3 - Surprises and Fries

"Wow." That was all I could say to the receptionist on the other end of the phone.

"I am so sorry Ms.Granger" she said in a small voice.

One Direction.One Direction. ONE DIRECTION! Oh.My.Googly.Eyes. Do not  fangirl Poppy. Calm, stay calm. CALM POPPY. I'm going to faint. NO Poppy, they're just 5 normal guys who happen to make their money singing and happen to have alot of fans.They just happen to be famous.WOW.WOW.WOW.

"Ms.Granger?" the voice was hard to hear and I realised it was because I had dropped the phone on the floor. 

"I'm sorry dear,but what exactly did you say to her?" May asked picking up the phone

"Oh , well she doesn't mind sharing.There's enough room for all of them here.Five didn't you say? Yes well, there's enough room for all of them here.Oh really?Her mother will be estatic!Ok thank you Christie. Oh no dear, she doesn't mind at all" May was telling this woman I didn't mind spending two full weeks in a hotel room with One Direction.Did I mind? Ok, make a list.

Pros Of Sharing with One Direction: 

1. They're gorgeous

2. They seem lovely

3. They might be able to cook (I'm a horrendous cook)

4. Did I say they're gorgeous already?

Cons Of Sharing with One Direction

1.Messy house

2.Smelly house

So the Pros outweighed the Cons. I guess they could stay ? 

"Poppy, Christie wants to know are you sure that they can stay here? They have nowhere else to go sweetheart. Every other hotels fully booked." May asked me 

"Sure" I replied with a grin

Whats the worst that could happen? 

_________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~______________________________

"May, you have to stay with me!" I begged her. Yes, I was freaking out.

"I was going to sweetheart but where would I sleep?" She said rubbig my shoulders.

"In my room!" I shouted "I'll sleep on the floor! Please May just for the first day or two? I don't know these boys and I'm new to this city" I said putting on my best puppy-eyes that I had picked up from Annie. Oh shit, I was supposed to ring my mom when I got here safely.

"Ok sweetheart, if thats what you want" May said giving me a hug. "Christie says the boys will be here in an hour or two, so why don't we go for lunch and let them settle in , ok?"

"That sounds good" I said hugging her back. I loved this woman.

We went to a little diner 10 minutes down the road from the hotel. It claimed to serve the best fries in New York so I decided to put the theory to the test and try them out and HOLY.CODFISH. They were amazing. So much so , that I didn't eat my cheeseburger (which suprised me the most) and instead ordered four plates of the fries. 

"C'mon Poppy, the boys will be there by now " said May finishing off her Coke. 

"But m-m-my fries....." i said looking down at the six fries left on my plate

May went up to the counter to pay and I scraped my fries onto a clean napkin and followed her out.

Now to see the boys.....

-----------------------------------------------------------#Author'sNote#------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so that was a filler chapter and I've realised I kind of drab on a bit in my story and I'm gonna try and stop :) Anyway I hope you like my story so far (: It's my first one (obviously) and I'm sorry if I make any mistakes :D xx