March 6

A/n: This is chapter 6 and the third part of Kai's diary.

Well, I don't have anything to say right now.

Hope you like it

:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

March 6

I hate my life.

It was like I had written on the previous pages, although I have no memory of it..

All day yesterday, was just crap. In the middle of the night, my damaged lung ended to function. I got no air and I panicked. The doctors came running and tried to calm me down, to make me breath slowly. But I coudln't hear them at that moment. The only thing I heard was my own heartbeat getting faster and faster. I crumpled up into a ball and tried to breath. But that only made it worse..

Eventually they had to anesthetize me down, again. And they had to operate my lung. After five hours, I could get out of the emergency room. But they had to have me sedated in order for the operation to heal a little more. So after another four five hours, I woke up. But it was hard to breath. Now and then I had small panic attacks, because of the pain. But I managed to get through it.

Do you know something strange happened? While I was sedated, I got a picture of a guy in my head. It was blurry, but I managed to make out small details. He had blue hair and blue- sapphire eyes. He was happy. Very happy. He had a white jacket with a pink knit sweater underneath. He held a picture or a card in his hand. I didn't really know what it was, but it looked like a warrior..?

Imagine that you have been through a terrible thing. You don't know what have happened. And you write a dairy. As I do right now. You only know things that has been written. You have no memory of friends, family or even yourself. How would that make you feel?

For me it feels like a piece of me is missing. Everything has been taken from me. As if half my soul is missing and just waiting for me to reclaim it. But I don't even know who I am.. I know nothing about my life. Nothing. Everything is gone. I am like a living empty shell.

You probably think I'm crazy saying something like that. However, I hardly know what I'm thinking right now. Everything is so meaningless. This writing is meaningless. I will still die..

-

A/n: End!

Wow, this chapter was kind of.. depressing

Anyway..

Next chapter coming up soon, so stay tuned!

^_^