Patronus

"Think of a powerful memory... The happiest you can remember, allow it to fill you up, keep trying Paige!" Harry was repeating constantly after telling us how to use the Patronus charm. Easy for you to say Harry, no one told you an hour ago that you will die. I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.
   Soon most were able to cast it, for some odd reason Fred and George were having a hard time, producing a Patronus. Who would've expect that one of the most happy people in school weren't able to cast a charm requesting a strong happy memory. But in few minutes, George managed to produce it and his raccoon patronus ran around me. It didn't take long after that for Fred to reveal his patronus... a monkey. A monkey! Even I agreed to his patronus. Soon all kind of animals were running, jumping or swimming around the room, and I started to feel angry that I still couldn't succeed.
"Come on, Paige. You are one of the strongest students among us, you can do it. Think of something that made you happy, very happy."I gave him a nod and started to think even harder.
Let's see, let's see? The Yule Ball when Fred kissed me? But I failed. Nope... uhmm when Cedric invited me to the World Cup? But the memory of Cedric made the thin light disappear quickly. Alright... think, think, think... I was remembering happy moments with my parents, but I was failing with each one. And then like a gift sent from heaven straight to my brain, I remembered how I covered Fred in cake from anger.
"Expecto Patronum!" I shouted and a strong light burst from my wand, forming a... bear. Well, I didn't expect that one. The huge animal ran around the room, while I stared in disbelief at it.
    But then a loud thud distracted all of us and the charms disappeared. We all gathered in one place as the mirrors fell on the ground crashing into pieces. Fred pulled me behind him, shielding me with his body which made me blush a bit. Harry and Colin took few steps towards the wall to peek from the little hole that was created.
"Bombarda Maxima!" Dolores's giggle came from the other side and Harry grabbed Colin's arm running back to us. The wall exploded, revealing, Umbridge, her army led by Filch and to our biggest surprise Cho. Umbridge looked at us with fierce and anger. "Get them!"
   Soon the Head students and Prefects came to see what happened, and between them stood William. I peeked from behind Fred's shoulder to meet his shocked eyes. One by one each of us was grabbed by the arm and led outside. Crabbe was about to get me, when Will placed a hand of his shoulder and pulled him back.
"Take, Granger, I'll get this one." Crabbe only nodded and went to Hermione. "Come." He coldly demanded to me.
"Wont you take me out like a criminal as well?" I crossed my arms, taken aback from his tone.
"No..." I didn't expect his answer, he looked angry, but yet he remained kind to me.
I walked towards him with head down and he led me to the Great Hall.
   We were all gathered there and waiting for our Headmaster to enter, but to our surprise, the person who walked inside wasn't Dumbledore, it was Umbridge. She announced to us that she is our new headmaster and with a swift move of her wand she cleared the Hall, making it dark and cold.
"Everybody out, except for the ones claiming to be Dumbledore's Army." Everyone obeyed and she seated herself in the Headmaster's throne. "Sit." She ordered and desks with chairs appeared in front of us. After we all took a seat she gave us blank papers and pens, her special ones. The toad enjoyed the noises we were making from the pain we felt.
    After an hour of torture she let us go. Cho was standing outside, but we all passed by her as if she didn't exist. I couldn't believe she did such a thing. I went straight to my room and took a shower to calm my nerves down. I've had enough for today. I told myself and rested my head on the pillow drifting to my dreams.