Bounding ? (Part 2)

Sometimes all we have to do is to open our arms widely and seek for that glimpse of light to shine through us and that by invading every single piece of us in order to chase all kind of darkness and shadiness that is willing to assault our peacefulness and come against our happiness

Ranveer and Deepika both felt hugely grateful for the fact that they made it on time .

"Ugh I'm so hungry , I didn't even get my breakfast " Ranveer said while patting his poor tummy soothingly .

" Who would seriously in his right state of mind miss his breakfast ? " Deepika said while eyeing Ranveer .

Ranveer couldn't help himself but to glare at the beautiful creature in front of him , it was all because of her , He missed his breakfast because of her .

"Needn't I remind you that it was all your fault ? my tummy is probably being tortured and in full pain because of you , it's not like I was the one whom overslept and forgot to mention tomorrow's plans to my " dear co-star" you know " Ranveer smiled at how adorable deepika is .

" Okay okay stop making me feel guilty , I'm truly sorry , I didn't intend to , I swear " Deepika was really sorry , that was very unprofessional on her behalf .

" I really do appreciate your sincere attempt of apologizing but I'm quite sorry to tell you that it won't be succiffient , you will have to ask my poor little tummy to forgive you as well since she's the only victim of your little cute mistake here " Ranveer said while montionning towards his stomach .

Ranveer was really cute whenever he was playful

wait what , did I just call Ranveer cute ? did I ?

Well few days ago you thought that he was extremely attractive and now you think that he's cute ? way too go , way too go deepika , my mind snapped at me .

" Calling from earth to dippie , My little tummy is still waiting for your apology you know" Said Ranveer while grinning .

" Dippie ? "

" Yes Dippie , Dippie , it's your new nickname , so yeah get used to it from now on , and now please if you're done with your questions , can you apologize to my abs-opps I mean tummy already ? she's losing patience you know "

Deepika couldn't stifle her giggle any longer so she actually leaned in and whispered apologetic words to Ranveer's tummy as if it was the most normal thing to do .

and soon , they both found themselves laughing whole heartedly at how silly the situation might have appeared .

____________________________________________________________________________________

Deepika's POV

I couldn't close my eyes and sleep and unsuprisingly the seat was not helping either , it was uncomfortable , I seriously miss my lovely comfy bed .

"Dippie you know that you can always use my shoulder as your comfy pillow right ? " Ranveer said with closed eyes .

" Never , I know your kind way too well " I said with brows drawn together in a frown .

" So I became a kind now ? I'm beyond pleased " How dare he make fun out of me , I so wanted to smack him .

" Oh shut up " and so I smacked his head .

" Ouch my poor head , serves me right for being way too kind " Oh silly Ranveer , Silly Ranveer .

" Stop whining and lend me your shoulder already " I could sense him grinning , it wasn't that hard to tell .

and to be honest , He actually smelled very good .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there Loves !

I'm sorry for the late update , I've actually already written this chap but I forgot to save it , clumsy me ;_; so therefore I'm sorry since this chap is not nearly as good as the previous one but I did my best , I swear :(

Watch the video guys , it's amazing , it made my entire year tbh , the amount of feelz is way too high , a match made in heaven ;_;

oh and please do leave a comment , I would really , really appreciate to know your opinion about this chap and the upcoming chaps .