Brat

Everything was perfectly settled and made .

The place where today's scence would take place  was absolutely  heart captivating and breath taking , one could enjoy staring at such view for his entire life without even blinking twice , the place was extremely gorgeous .

but then again , Mr.sanjay is involved so you can't really be taken by surprise , he was very known for his incredible and classy taste , he always made sure that everything is perfect which totally explains his success among other directors , he took bollywood into another different artistic level , and everyone was really grateful for that .

Ranveer and Deepika were already getting dressed for their scence and both of them couldn't help but to admire how beautiful their traditional clothes are , they felt really great and comfortable .

"I'm seriously thinking of asking Mr.sanjay to get me more of these clothes , I love them " He said while eyeing her while she was getting her make up done , she looked beautiful as usual .

" Knowing how weird you can get when fashion is involved , I really wouldn't be surprised to see you in these clothes in a business ceremony " She teased him .

" looks like someone have been googling up my name quite often , I'm flattered " He smirked at her mischievously  .

" Wipe that stupid grin out of your face or I will " How dare he ? I wanted to punch him so freaking hard.

" fierce much ? ayyy very tempting I must say " He was so enjoying this .

" Can you like shut up already or I swear that I will make sure that my fist will have a very personal talk with your so not pretty face " She smiled evilly at him .

" Although your offer seems pretty tempting since I would love to feel your delicate hands on my face I would have to decline it " By looking at her facial expression , I can tell that she's mad , like really mad.

" I can't believe you and I can't believe that I would be working with you for months "

" awww I'm beyond moved "

" you little--"  She was interrupted by someone calling for us to go down .

I tried to keep my composure , I had to focus , I would never want to disappoint my director or any of my lovely fans , they've supported  me through my entire journey and I had to pay them back by not letting them down , just ignore that brat and focus on your performance , She reminded her myself .