Under his spell

Everything surrounding us has its very first time , nothing appears from nowhere , everything has a start and that start differs from a person to another or from a situation to another but one thing for sure , everyone and everything wants for its very own start to be memorable and unique in order for it to  stand out and be looked at with envious stares , and this process was highly considered by actors too , they too thought that the very first time should remain memorable in the public's eyes , in other more precise words , the first scene was a huge issue for them , it had to be astoundingly performed and delivered , why ? 

the answer to that is quite simple , the first scence was beyond shadow of doubt the highligt of the entire movie , I mean who would want to finish a movie which had began very usatisfactorily and very poorly ? well guessed , no one .

Deepika's POV :

I was seriously frazzled  , I've never really felt this anxious before , I was worried as hell , this had to be perfect , the first scence is all what matters , I mean I would really hate it if people ended up sleeping or worst , ended up disliking the movie since the beginning , I can't even possibly imagine that , why was I this perturbed ?  well the answer is crystal clear , my co-star was ranveer singh , I really could't even tell whether he was competent enough in order to nail his role off , if he ever falls in , I would have to sink in with him and the mere idea of that happening petrified me hugely .         

  then I caught sight of him , he was  walking towards me , looking all self-sufficient and dauntless , his confidence was clearly present and shown  and I was actually taken aback , he looked nothing like his usual self , I felt as if he was another completely different person , he looked so serious and fixated at the task at hand and I couldn't help myself but to feel proud , at least he was trying his best , and that was already enough for me .   

  As he approached me and became close to me  , I couldn't help myself but to eye him from head to toe , He clearly worked out quite often , he had a set of broad shoulders , and as they all say , broad shoulders are one of the most masculine traits that a man could ever possibly possesses and the clothes which he was wearing did him justice , I must admit , He looked great in white , white encouraged his body to stand out even more , and as he trailed down the red coloured paint down to his lips so slowly as if his hands were dancing to a non-existent rhythm while giving me a very alluring and inviting gaze , I , much to my own wonderment , teared my gaze away from his delightful long hands and stared straight into his face , His hair was no longer brownish , it was black now and I really fought back the urge to run my hands through it , then his eyes met mine and I couldn't tore my eyes away , I felt as if  I was encaged under his stare , his eyes looked extremely gentle and loving , then my eyes came to view with his lips , with his heart-shaped like lips and I was glad that my role now was about  me kissing him , I've never felt this grateful for a director before , I leand in and kissed his lips so lovingly yet so passionately , they surely felt like heaven against mine , my mind was occupied  with nothing else but with this magical moment , I was under his spell .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there everyone !

So , I wasn't really happy with the previous chaps , I felt like I can do way better , that's why I thought that this chap has to be different so I decided to stick to my old self and write on paper XD 

Yes I did write everything on paper first then I typed everything , tiresome ? no 

I really do enjoy writing on paper more , I'm more concentrated that way .

anyway , I hope you enjoy reading it .

ps : comments are really appreciated .

Thank you !