First encounter Part 3

I was seriously super nervous , I couldn't even think straight , working with sanjay is such an honor to me , and I would really hate myself if I ever disappoint him , it's not like I'm not confident about my acting skills , In the contrary , but It's just that I'm not that experienced , I admit , I had only 3 movies and this was going to be my 4th , that if they don't end up kicking me out , although a lot of actors complimented my fantastic performance in lootera , it was still a huge disappointment in the box office , it really sucks when your hard work is not being taken into consideration by the audience , that's why I was quite afraid ,  and my fear grew up immediately when I saw the fabulous Deepika Padukone walking through the door , looking as flawless as ever , Hell , I'm doomed for real !

why her out of everyone ? well , don't get me wrong or anything , it's not like I  have a crush on her or something , or maybe I do ? anyway , back to the main point , Deepika is one of the most succesful female actresses in the industry , all of her  movies are a hit , while look at me ? I haven't achieved anything yet compared to her , and please let's not talk about how ridiculously hot she is , besides , her huge fandom would hate me for real , should I just pretend to go to the toilet and never come back again ? or maybe I should move to alsaka ?

"ah , here you are Mr.Ranveer  , I would like you to meet your new co-star "

I guess it's too late to run away , isn't ?

"oh , so I would be working with him " I felt her strong gaze at me , she eyed me carefully for an entire minute , why do I feel that she dislikes me ?

she extended her hand at me and said " Glad to be working with you , I hope we become friends " but her eyes told another different story , she was nothing close to being glad , and her tone was nothing close to being friendly .