Tame your raging hormones , deepi

Deepika's POV :

As if kissing him fully on the mouth wasn't enough already , now we had to shoot another scene where he is shirtless , freaking shirtless .

well basically , this scene is supposed to be about our first night together after we tied the knot in secret .

and you know what's even worse and even more irritating ? the locality and the scenery where will be shooting is extremly glamourous which made things look even more romantic and fanciful much to my own protest since romance and myself can't seem to  blend that greatly .

I didn't even notice myself daydreaming or being completely unaware of my surroundings until someone started advancing towards me , looking all well-composed and confident , and please let's not dwell on the fact that he was shirtless , and I seriously couldn't help myself but to admire and enjoy the view in front of me , his body was perfect , I must  admit .

as he started to approach me , I couldn't bring myself but to step back ,  I didn't want him anywhere near me , he makes me feel suprisingly nervous and I hated him for that although he was nothing but nice to me and I feel so guilty for that , and I  hate him even more for making me feel this way .

as I started to step back , I clearly noticed how hurt and taken aback by  surprise he was by my  own actions , I was too , his amusement and jollity  was far gone now  , it was now replaced by a look of confusion and discomfort .

as I was seeking for the courage to speak to him in order to erase his frowning face since him frowning was really a very rare sight to witness  someone called for us to get ready since it was already getting late .

"Come on let's go " even his voice  sounded so sad .

We've spent almost an entire hour shooting for the scene and everyone was super tired already , it was a long tiring day and I couldn't seriously think of anything else beside my very comfortable sweet  bed , but then again we had to shoot one last scene before heading back home , and I was both happy and nervous , happy because I'll finally go embrace my comfy pillow , nervous because the last scene included a kiss .

did I ever mention how incredibly good he is at acting ? I couldn't help my self but to believe him , it didn't even feel as if he was acting , everything feels so real around him and I do really appreciate him as an actor for that , he's doing great and I'm so proud of him , and because of him , I promised myself that I would never judge a person before getting to know him in person , everyone and everything is full of hidden surprises , and ranveer was surely a very talented actor , no one could deny that and I was pretty sure that everyone would eye him differently after the release of ramleela , a brilliant performance is ought to be appreciated .

as he leaned in to kiss me , I felt his hot breath against my skin ,  I felt hot and confused all of a sudden , I couldn't even comprehend what was happening to me or to my body , I lost control , I felt so weak and so vulnerable against his touch , so I let him take me into his warm embrace , I let him lead me , and so he kissed me , aggressively and passionately at first as if he was trying to wash away all of his confusion through kissing me then I felt that he was finally starting to relax in my arms , he was no longer angry nor confused and his kiss was no longer aggressive or accusing , it became so gentle and loving and so I shut down myself from the exterieur world , and let my self enjoy the moment for the time being , completely ignoring all of my surroundings and my own mind which was screaming at me : Tame your raging hormones deepika .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there guys !

I'm really sorry for the late update , I was really busy !

and I'm really sorry for this crappy chap /hides/