Chapter 9

Melissa's POV-

Well I did get to know a lot about him this time, and excitingly so many of his interests were the same as mine. Music movies and so many more things were common!

Knowing this really gave me a strange releph. But how could it be!  I mean I just met him less than an year ago and now we're almost friends!

But then I know how things can turn, and I have experienced a very big turn in my life! It changed my life completely. Although it had had a good effect too.
Anyways I don't wanna recall it right now.

I shouldn't be so fast in believing something! I mean I gave to take some time to understand his nature and who he is from within.

if our internal beliefs are totally different then we might not be able to have a healthy relationship.

And I also needed to know about his behavior before taking the ultimate step of intensifying the connection between us. For my own safety and security.

It is important to know about the persons behavior before starting a relationship with that person.

Only a few days of my trip in Costa Rica were left now. It was so sad cas I wanted to stay a little longer because San José was a wonderful city and then I wanted another chance to meet him.

There was no way I could extend my trip, as my brother was waiting for me to come to India for the remaining fifteen days.

This week was hence my last week in Costa Rica. While planning the schedule for the whole trip, I had planned most of the visits for the starting so that I could get some time to spend in the hotel just relaxing.

So today only one place was in my schedule, and it wasn't far away. That place was the grand garden.

It was the largest garden in the whole world. But I didnt plan to see the whole garden. I went there with a time limit of two hours only.

Actually it was my brother's strict order for me to relax in the later half of the holidays, because I had to rest my arm and my back.

My back had some minor injuries but I was still advised by my doctor to rest it for a few days.

My arm was better than before but it was still not completely ok. The plaster would be removed after a month.

___________________________________________

After the trip I went to the hotel and rested there on the bed for some time.

I wondered whether Xander had gone back, cause I couldn't see him here. Maybe he had gone. He did tell me that he might leave any day this week.

This trip was made all the more memorable because of him. We got a lot of time to interact with each other.

These fifteen days were good enough for us to make good friends with each other. In this duration we had met several times.

After meeting more than four times here in Costa Rica we were good friends by now. May be, we were more than acquaintances.

____________________________________________

I was now back in my apartment in Germany after my trip to India.

Laying on my bed I just thought of what all I had done in india.

The trip was quite good. I had gone there for fifteen days, to meet my brother and also to see may home land after a long time.

I used to miss all the Indian food, and the Indian culture. And so the first thing that I did after reaching there was eating my favorite dish, the butter chicken, in my favorite restaurent.

My brother did a nice job in making me forget all my job related tensions.

This time when I went there I finally talked to him a little more about Xander. I knew by now that my feelings for him were different after following my brother's advise that he gave on that day.

He gave me his mobile number, but I didn't know what do with it. I had to do some thing. I had to do some thing which would help us in upgrading our relationship from just friends to something more.

Thinking about all of this made me fall asleep. I was tired after a few days of work, as this was the first time I could get myself some rest after that.

Actually, just a week after I returned, a good news was delivered to me by my boss. He told me that I had received my promotion!

That was the best thing that I could get.

The new lab was much better than the old one. We could use the ultra nano microscopes, X Ray goggles, hologram producers to produce a hologramic wall around any thing as and when required, and what not.

I could now research independently as there was no requirement for a group of scientists as it was in the earlier lab

It was much more spacious than the the old lab too.

The tables were arranged along the length and the breadth of the room and all the big machines, such as the ultra nano microscope, were kept in the middle.

___________________________________________

I woke up in the evening when the sun was about to set in the sky.

I just thought of making some coffee for myself, so I got up from my bed, stretched my body and headed to the kitchen.

Just when I was a few steps away from the kitchen my cell phone rang.

It was my brother who was calling.

"Hello"

"Hello, how are you Melissa?"

"I am great Chris. Actually I I need to tell you about my promotion. I just got it a few days ago!!!!!"

"That's great!!

So when are you throwing a party?"

"It won't be possible!

I don't know when I'll get a chance to return!" I said immediately as I knew that this was going to be his next question.

"Well that's right. But its not that's you'll never come again"

"Yeah that's right"

"And yeah that reminds me that I forgot to tell you!"

"What! what did you forget to tell me?" I said in an excited tone because I was pretty excited to know about it.

"That you might get a chance to come to India again very soon!!"

"How?"

"I might get a holiday very soon"

"Soo....?

And in fact for what will you get it?"

"For my marriage.

Every thing else is done.

Getting a holiday is the only thing left now!!"

"That's amazing!!!

You are finally getting married!"

"Yeah!

It's gonna be great!

I'll need your help in planning the event"

"Yeah sure, I will help.

Just tell me when to come for all the planning and all, and we'll do things together." I said in a pretty excited tone. I was so thrilled for him.

"Sure"

"OK so, bye cause my coffee is ready now, and I need to start preparing my dinner now" I said so cause it was getting a little late now and besides I was raveously hungry too not having eaten for such a long time.

"Dinner? Now?"

"Yeah, I still need to buy some veggies from the market and by the time I return it will be dinner time"

"OK, bye!"

"Bye!!"

____________________________________________