-What are you laughing about, my beautiful drunken?

-Ughhh no, you too? Look, I don't deserve this, ya'know?

Rob laughed, he approached me sealed our lips, and when we parted he withdrew his hand from behind his back revealing a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

-I'm sorry, baby. - Rob grinned, my eyes brightened when I saw him like this, as if it was yesterday that we had our first date. I didn't wait any longer, I brought my hands to his neck and pulled his face closer once again making his lips connect with mine, Rob put his hands on my waist pulling my body closer to his, I closed my eyes and slowly he asked entrance with his tongue and I promptly gave in, opening my mouth, his tongue met mine causing a nice feeling that made me sigh between the kiss that was only cut by the lack of air in our lungs, we ended the kiss with a sequence of pecks, I opened my eyes slowly facing Rob's pair of brown iris, as much as Rob is clingy he is good for me, he's like a safe haven, maybe because it all started as great friendship that with time turned into love, I smiled involuntarily, I don't know Rob for years, like I know my friends, but the short time that I was with him, he made me feel good and always helped me, always so thoughtful, from friendship to love.

-Babe. - Rob called.

-Yes? - I stopped daydreaming and looked at him paying attention to what he was going to say.

-Where are we going for lunch? - Rob asked while giving me light kisses on my shoulders causing light chills.

-I don't know... - I purred due to his touches, before speaking again I felt something vibrate on my pocket followed by the typical cell phone ring, Rob promptly backed away from me giving me space to answer the phone, I took the phone from my pants pocket and brought it to my ear without checking who it was.

-Hello?

-Kaki! I missed you so much!

Rob was staring at me and by my smile he could see that it was someone special.

-Sofi! I missed you too! How are you? How are things at the boarding school? Are you liking it? - I bombarded her with questions.

-Calm down, Kaki. - Sofi laughed on the other side of the call making me miss her even more - I'm okay and I really really really miss you so much, boarding school is pretty cool just as I thought it would be, classes are great and I've made a lot of friends.

-That's amazing Sofi, I truly miss you a lot, I want to see you so badly.

-Welllll... That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. - Sofia made a brief pause leaving me a little nervous, the sound of the doorbell filled the apartment, I just looked at Rob that nodded and went towards the door.

-Just tell me Sofi, I'm getting nervous - I told her.

-Did you know that it's rude to leave your visit waiting at the door? - the sound of that voice made my body freeze, I turned around slowly staring at my little sister who was no longer that little tiny ball, but a pre-teen girl. I threw my phone on the couch and ran to her, hugging her really tight against my chest, she did the same which made her laugh while a weeping started, I couldn't control myself and started crying too.

-I missed you so much, little nugget. - I spoke between sobs.

-Me too, Kaki. - she said sighing with her head buried in the crock of my neck. We stayed like this for a long time, just hugging and getting comfort in each other's company, like I had said, Sofi is really beautiful, a little smaller than me but with the same features, I pulled back a little and looked in her eyes and she did the same smiling, that smile... Yeah, that smile hasn't changed.