That One Sumer ch.12

Here's another upload....yay! :)

Enjoy!! <3

Chapter 12

~Mallory~

I woke up to the sun shining in my window. Ugh, it is so early. Thomas and I stayed up super late last night. I think I got at least two hours of sleep. I rolled out of bed and padded over to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was standing up in every direction possible.

“Oh god. I look like a sea monster.” I muttered.

“Hah, you do.” I gasped and whipped around to see Thomas.

“Hey! The door was closed!”

“Yes, but not locked.” He smirked.

“What if I was naked or something?!”

He smiled at me before saying, “Well I don’t know, what would’ve happened?”

“God, you’re disgusting.” I walked past him out the door and headed to my room. When I shut the door, I heard him chuckling. I shook my head. What am I ever going to do with this guy? To bad we had a pretty good make-out session last night…I shook my head again hoping to clear my head from those thoughts of wonderful last night.

There was a knock on my door.

“Mal? Look, I’m sorry okay? Don’t be mad.”

He thinks I’m mad at him. I’m really not though.

Well everyone says it’s always good to play hard to get. I smirked evily before grabbing all my bathroom necessities. Then, I walked out the door, pretending to ignore him.

“Mallory.” He begged, hot on my heel. I still walked, looking straight at the bathroom. When I got in, I slammed the door (for effect) and then locked it. Now that I had done that with a straight face, I smiled and bit my lip holding back my laughter.  I got a feeling that today is going to be a very interesting day.

**********

I was walking on the shore line, looking at all the different sea shells that had been washed up.  Then I heard a group of people talking. I turned around and saw a pack of guys jogging. I stopped in my tracks and just watched them all zoom by. I wish I could run that fast, and they’re only jogging. Then, before I know it, I’m knocked to the ground. I land on my stomach and make and “oomph” noise when another body lands on top of me. The other body groans and then rolls off my body.

“Ouch.” I say. I look up to see a guy who looks like he might be around my age, give or take a few.

“I’m sorry, but you should really watch where you’re going.” He says. I don’t say anthing; I just stare at him, dumbfounded that this guy really has the nerve to say that. I wasn’t even in their way.

“Um, excuse me but, I was standing in the sideline, you should really watch where you’re going.” I scoff.

The guy lets out a low chuckle. I glare at him, which just makes this guy laugh.

“I like you. You seem like a very strong person.” He says very bluntly. I stop my glaring. No one has ever told me I’m a strong person before. I kinda like being called strong.

“Oh, uh, thanks.” I let out a small smile. He grins back at me.

“I’m Asher. Asher Taylor.” He holds out his hand. I take it. “Mallory Holloway. Nice to meet you, I guess. You’re the first person to fall on me at a beach.” I say, then look down and see the white shirt that, of course, I chose to wear today is now covered with wet sand, and my legs are dirty.