That One Summer ch.9

Hellooo :)

How are you all?

I am great! It's my summer vacation. Finally. :D

<3

~Mallory~

I wake up in someone else's bed. At first, I freak out, but I look under the covers to see that I'm wearing a old t-shirt and a pair of navy blue sweat pants that weren't mine either. So I'm not naked, so that means nothing happened.

Now, where am I?

I look around the room. Then it hits me. I've been in this room before. I get up, and walk to the door. When I open in, across the hall is my bedroom door.

"Mal?" I jump at his voice. I turn around and see Thomas standing in just a white fluffy towel. I gulp.

Yum.

"What?" I ask wrapping my arms around myself. A habit I picked up at school whenever I'm nervous.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I didn't know where I was. Last night is a bit...fuzzy."

"You didn't drink that much did you?"

"Uh..."

"I knew I shouldn't have left you alone." He mutters, but I can see a smirk growing on his face.

"We slept together last night." He says, smug.

I almost choke on air.

"Haha...." I pause, trying to think of something to say. But he totally caught me off guard with what he said.

"Aw, now are you going to go around saying that you slept with Mallory Holloway?" I let out a giggle then stop. That defiantly not the best come back, that actually might boost up his ego.

"Oh girl, you know it!" Thomas says. He sounds like he's joking, but he looks serious.

"Wait, you're not---you're not serious are you?!" I start to panic.

He does an evil laugh before he walks into his closet. I just stand there, thinking about what this might mean, and what would happen if my mom found out about this. She'd be mad, but if my dad heard...oh god. He'd so kill me. And we didn't even sleep sleep together. We actually slept last night. Or that's how it seems. After everyone left, Thomas cleaned up the house, I cleaned up the bar. I had a few too many shots. What if we really did sleep sleep together?! Would I remember loosing my V-Card?!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Thomas walked out of his closet in a pair of black swimming trunks and a white T-Shirt that clung to his body perfectly.

"Ready?"

"Uh, for what?" I bet my face is scrunched up with confusion.

"We're going to go swim in the pool. You haven't done that yet, right?" He picks up another towel to bring outside.

"Uh, guess not. I'll go change." I say and run across the hall and close my door behind me. I speed walk over to my closet, tripping over all my other clothes that are just laying on the floor. I really need to clean this place up. I walk into my closet and pull out my black bikini with a skull on one boob. It's cute. I bet my mom picked it out. I would never wear this on the beach, but around Thomas, it's okay.

Once I pulled them on, I realised the butt has a skull on it too, wonderful.

Does my mom want me to be a slut?

I open the door to see Thomas trying to look under the door. When he looks out, his eyes almost pop out of his head. He stands up and looks me up and down.