That One Summer ch.7

~Mallory~

 "All my life I've been good, but now, whooaa I'm thinkin' What The Hell. All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about, If you love me, If you hate me.." I sang along with my ipod. I was sitting in front of the mirror getting ready for the party. It was six o'clock, and the party started at seven.

I am so pumped!!

I was wearing a short, strapless dress. It was hot pink, and tight. It was very plain, but I thought it was...sexy. I am almost done with my makeup. I just need to do my hair after. I decided to just curl it. Simple. But I alwas take forever to curl my hair.

 I sighed and changed the song. It went to an old song. Fergalicious. I hummed along to the lyrics.

-knock knock--

"Yess?" I asked knowing right away that it was just Thomas.

"Are you good? Can I come in?" He yelled through the door. I smiled, such a gentleman.

"Yep!"

 He opened the door.

"Uh, where are you?"

"In the bathroom. Just follow Fergie's voice."

He came, and stood in the doorway. He just stood there. I turned away from the mirror to look at him, curing iron wrung up in my hair. I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Did I not look good? Crap..He needs to stop looking at me. I unrolled my hair from the iron.

"What? Do I look bad?" I looked down at myself. I thought I looked great.

"Uh..n-no. You look....wow." His eyes traveled down my body, pausing at some parts. My cheeks turned hot and I looked back at my reflection. I picked up the iron.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Y-yeah. Uh...well...it's 6:40. People are going to start coming. Just a heads up."

"Okay, I'm almost done. Need to finish my hair, and then put my shoes on. Even though I'll probably take them off."

"Uh..cool. Well...I'll go down.."

"Mmkaay." I started humming along with my ipod again. Thomas left and I finished up with my hair. What's wrong with Thomas? He seems...awkward. I shrugged it off and went to my closet. I need some shoes. I had so many now.

 I walked through my closet till I found a pair of plain black heels. Good enough, they'll be coming off anyways. I slipped them on and headed downstairs.

When I got there, There was already a lot of people. I looked at the clock in the living room. It was 6:53. Well whatever, this is exciting. I smiled at people who said hi to me, and a couple of people offered my a drink. (Most of them guys.) I always said no. I don't trust getting drinks from people. Not letting that happen again.

"Mal!" I heard someone yell over the loud music. I turned around and saw Thomas. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey! There's already a lot of people. It''s not even 7!"

"Hah, I know. So you want anything to drink?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"You're not gonna spike it, are you?" I asked.

"What? No way. What do you want?" He didn't look like he was lying.

"Hm, anything with alcohol." I said while looking around. When my eyes landed back on Thomas, he was just staring at me.

"What?" I looked around, confused. What is he staring at?

"You...you drink?"

"Uh, yeah. What? Are you suprised?" I laughed.

"Yeh..no..Uh...I'll be back. Stay here." He quickly turned around and headed toward the kitchen.

I sighed and looked around agian. Then, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped. I tried to turn around to see who it was, but the room was so dim. It was hard to tell.

"Dance with me." A deep voice said. The music started, and he dragged my to the dance floor. I wasn't protesting. I actually sorta wanted to dance. Everyone on the dance floor was grinding, and it was hot.

"Alright, let's dance." He whispered in my ear. So we danced.  Near the end of the song, My legs started to feel tired and I seemed to be going lower and lower. Then....he got a boner.

Ew. Ew Ew EW EWWW! I kept thinking. Do I even know this guy?! When the song was over I trurned around and saw a face I didn't know. Well..great. That's just fantastic. I just gave a stranger a boner.

I gave him a small smile and then quickly walked away. I rubbed my head. God. What's wrong with me?

"What's wrong with you?!"

"That's what I'm wondering." I said as I looked up at Thomas. He looked really pissed.

"What were you doing? Where were you?" He glared at me.

"I was dancing. I don't know who he is..oh look! There he is! He's the one wearing the red shirt..he's actually really cute now that I look at him...."

"You were dancing with Brent?!" Thomas yelled. Thank god the music was blasting through the speakers, otherwise people would've heard him.

"Ohh..Brent?" I eyed him. He's a cutie!

"Oh what? You're interested?"

"Oh what? You jealous?" I put a hand on my hip.

"How much have you been drinking?" Thomas asked looking more and more pissed.

"I have had nothing. But I can change that." I shot back.

"Whatever. Do whatever you want. I don't care." He glared at me before walking away.

...Ouch.

Well..Thomas' POV will be next chapter..but my sister wants to use the computer and so she's acting all bitchy on me. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's short.!!

comment...vote.

<3