I Regret Nothing - Part 4 (7&8)

Dan POV

I couldn't wait for school to be over, I couldn't wait to visit my new and different friend. I was still confused, yes. My thoughts about Phil were strange, but now when he finally woke up, I never wanted him to leave again. I didn't know what I wanted though, I guess I wanted him as a best friend? Or? I dunno. The hours I'd spend with Phil yesterday had been amazing, tho I couldn't stop noticing all those small details, like when he laughed, he stuck his tongue out in the side of his mouth and how innocent he acted, never swearing or anything like that.

I mean, actually I couldn't even be sure if this Phil was the real Phil, I didn't even know if Phil was his real name dammit. But all of that, it didn't matter, I believed in the personality if the Phil I knew.

Throughout the school day, I'd told Chris and PJ about Phil, how we'd found his possible name on the bracelet and some of his personality by looking trough his belongings. Chris and PJ wanted to visit him right after school, but after a while, I managed to talk them into meeting him in the evening, so that I could give him the idea first and give him a chance to prepare himself for meeting new people.

After school FINALLY came to an end, I parted ways with my friends and hurried home where I tossed my bag in the living room before I hurried to the hospital.

I'd been really sure about myself until the moment where I walked trough the head entrance at the hospital. All of a sudden, I felt nervous and insecure about myself, how I looked and all of that. I didn't know why I felt that way, I just did. After some seconds, I managed to overcome the insecure feeling and started walking towards Phil's room, he'd been moved to a more private room without windows, cause he was now fully stabile and awake, out of death threads. While walking, the thoughts appeared again, I'd just met Phil, but he'd already affected me in a different and unknown way that I'd never experienced before. It scared me, but at the same time, I liked it.

I slowly opened the door to find a Phil, fast asleep and hugging Lion, and I couldn't think about anything else that 'awwww' for a second. I guess that the sound of me entering the room woke him up cause his eyes fluttered open slowly and he looked at me, with a tired smile.

"Hey" I said smiling and walked over to the chair next to him.

"Wee! Dan's here" Phil answered and lifted his head a bit, clearly annoyed over the fact that he couldn't sit up yet.

His blue eyes kept on glowing in this specific way that made my heart skip a beat and forced me to keep myself under control before I ended up drowning in the beautiful depths of blue.

"So, have you been enjoying your day so far?" I asked as I sat down in the chair and smiled at him again.

"Nooooo" he whined, "I've been so bored, all I've had to waste my time with was reading this book" he held up a book that I haven't noticed before "and I couldn't remember what happened so I had to read it from the beginning and it's not that interesting since I kinda feel like I've read it but can't remember it and-" he blabbered but I cut him off with a laugh and he reacted with a laugh himself, in the end we both just sat there laughing without any specific reason, I felt so weird around Phil, shy, yet really comfortable, it was confusing.

"But your mom is a really nice lady, she promised me that she'd find something I could read" Phil said with a smile after we'd gotten our laughs under control again.

I smiled at him "she can be a real pain in the ass though" I said making Phil giggle a bit.

All of a sudden, Phil looked at the window with a thought filled gaze.

"I've been wondering about this but I didn't want to ask your mom..." Phil mumbled and turned his head to look at me again, I didn't know why but I kept on being shocked by those eyes, every damn time I saw them.

"You can ask me?" I said, feeling stupid, of cause asking me was his plan, I could've given him a far better response. But it didn't seem like it bothered Phil, he stayed silence a bit before he spoke.

"How did I end up like this?" He asked and gave me a begging gaze "I mean, what happened that made me lose my memory and end up here?" I really didn't want to be the one to tell him since I was scared that I'd end up crying or breaking down again, yet I told him anyways.

"You were run over by a car which just left you, that's how I found you, I was with my friends; Chris and PJ who'd like to meet you" I said, maybe a bit rushed but I hated explaining it just as much as he hated hearing about it so I just wanted to get it over with as quick as possible.

"Oh..." Phil mumbled and looked over at the window again "I'd also like to meet them" he said, clearly following me at the point where we didn't like to talk about the accident.

"Yeah, they've asked if they could come over tonight?" I asked and Phil nod with a smile. I actually didn't know if I wanted them over myself, I mean, they deserved to meet him just as much as I did but I kinda wanted this blue eyed angel to myself... Did I just call him 'blue eyed angel'? What was wrong with me?

"I'd love to meet them" he said after a short uncomfortable silence, "I have to thank them right?" He laughed and I smiled at him, feeling kinda jealous and kinda disappointed about them coming.

I suppressed my feeling and smiled at Phil as I got out of the chair.

"Kk, I'll go out and call them, I'm back in a bit!" I told him with a cheeky wink before I rushed out of the room, trying to get my thoughts under control before I called PJ or Chris.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway until I reached a sitting area where I let out a loud sigh as I tossed myself in one of the huge armchairs and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples. I had to control myself, I'd been acting was too weird for my own taste, why did Phil affect me this way? It didn't make any sense at all, I mean, it nearly seemed like I was in love with him or something crazy like that but I was straight, right? Gah! I was just confusing myself even more and worsen the situation.

I quickly pulled out my phone to get my thoughts straight and typed in PJ's number, letting it ring five times before he picked up.

"What's up?" PJ's voice sounded.

"Hei Peej, are you with Chris?" I answered with a smile, already feeling better talking with one of my best friends.

"Yeah, did you want to talk with him?"

"Nono, I just wanted to know if I should call him after I'd called you, it's about Phil" I said, waiting for an answer which didn't come before after a few seconds.

"Hey Dan!" Chris yelled to the phone "you're on speaker now so we're both able to hear you" he continued. I found myself smiling again, these boys always made my mood five times better!

"Great, Phil said that he'd love to meet you so you can just head over whenever it fits"

"Yay!" Chris yelled before PJ got a chance to say anything "we'll be there within 30 minutes!" He continued and PJ laughed in the background.

"See ya' in a bit, Dan." PJ said.

"Sure, see ya'!"

I hung up and got quickly out of the chair and headed towards Phil's room again, as I got in, I was faced with another of those great smiled that made me think weird thoughts and made him look twice as adorable as he already did.

"They're coming?" He asked hopefully and I nodded, making him look even happier then before, how was it even possible for him to smile so much?

"I wonder if I'm well enough to sit up when they get here?" He asked "do you think your mom would let me?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'll go ask her, I'm back in a bit" I laughed and gave Phil another cheeky wink and smile before I left the room to go find my mom, I'd managed to get my mind more or less under control but I definitely had to work more on it.

Phil POV

I stared after Dan when he left the room to go call his friends, his cheeky wink made something inside me flip and left me speechless. I even managed to forget their names again, I was so bad at remembering things, except for when it was about Dan, I literally think I could describe everything we'd been doing together so far and everything about him.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling again letting my mind wander to Dan. I couldn't help but smile when I thought about him, he was really pretty, I couldn't deny that, actually, he was more than just pretty, he was unbelievable beautiful. His slightly tanned skin, his adorable brown hair, those dimples of his and of cause those unbelievable beautiful brown eyes that made my heartbeat speed up every time I looked at them. I believed that those eyes was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

When Dan finally returned, I greeted him with a smile.

"They're coming?" I asked with a hopeful smile, only getting even more excited when Dan nodded and confirmed my question.

"I wonder if I'm well enough to sit up when they get here?" I asked "do you think your mom would let me?" I smiled at Dan again.

"I'll go ask her, I'm back in a bit" He laughed and gave me another cheeky wink and a smile that made his eyes glow and exposed his adorable dimples, if that wink hadn't left me speechless, I'd probably have 'awww'-ed out loud, bringing myself in a really awkward situation

I hoped he wouldn't take long to get back again, I didn't really fancy being alone. I hugged Lion and smiled to myself while waiting, I actually looked at myself as lucky, if I'd never been hit by the car I wouldn't have met Dan.