Having a Ball!

Master Gracey and Madame Leota were left alone to talk while William and Kaylee walked to the front of the mansion. "I guess I have to go now....", Kaylee said saddly. "Actually, the curse is still upon us, and we'd really like your help. Now that we have Madame Leota back, we have the advantage. Thank you.", he said with a smile. "It was Master Gracey who freed her from her spell. Now I'm not sure what to do next.", Kaylee shrugged. "But you did help. Without you, none of us would have gotten this far. And as for what to do next, how about a break?", he said as he ushered her to the ballroom. She saw tons of ghosts dancing and tons beautifully dead flowers and roses that decorated the drappery and the banisters. It was goregous! The dresses were so beautiful, Kaylee wanted one herself. The colors were washed out but so beautiful. As if William heard her thoughts, he lead her to a room with a variety of dresses to chose from. "Take your pick.", he said with a laugh. "Really?!", she sounded too excited for her own good. "Yes. I'll be waiting in the grand hall, Cinderella. Don't be late.", he said with a wink as he closed the door behind him.

She saw four dresses one was a golden pink color with pick ups at the ends and and off the sholder ruffles, a bustle with rosettes in the back, and matching gloves. The next dress was a dark velvet green color so vibrant, Kaylee couldn't help but touch the fabric to make sure it was real, and it had long sleaves with puffy ruffles on the sholders with matching gold and green jewelry. The next dress was a dark irredescent blue with off the sholder ruffles, and the poofest skirt ever with matching butterfly jewelry. The last dress was a dark vibrant red color with a poofy skirt and long off the sholder sleaves with rosettes on them and tiny rosettes on the corset as well. The red dress was her favorite dress, so she washed up, put the dress on and brushed her hair. Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?", Kaylee asked. "Emma mam, just wanted to know if you needed help with your hair.", a woman answered the door. Kaylee smiled to herself. He thought of everything.