Justin looked up and over to me with his beautiful caramel eyes, "Joe is my driver and the other guy in the passenger seat is my Manager, his name is Scooter."

"I thought you were the manager for yourself." I asked.

He then locked his phone, "Well I am but he helps me, I pay him. I just am a very rich young stud so he is there to keep me grounded and when I get myself into trouble, hes there to fix and tells me how we can fix. It's all about image."

"So you pay a man to babysit you?" I smirked.

"No, he doesn't babysit me. It's more than that, hes my manager. I mean sure I am millionaire and I should manage myself but I have a lot of stuff outside of my job. Everybody knows who I am, girls throw themselves at me. Girls make rumors up to try and get my money. It's crazy. I have him to make sure I don't get fucked and continue to be a millionaire."

I shrug and then knew this was a perfect time to bring up Isabella. "So has Isabella ever threw herself at you?" 

Justin stopped dead in his tracks and didn't look me in the eye, "No she hasn't. Why?"

I shrugged, "I just thought you and her had something because she gets jealous as soon as I walk in the door."

"She's happily married. She thought that I wanted to marry her and was going to leave her husband but I knew she was just after my money and I am not the marrying type. I told her she could work as my receptionist or something."

"So you two did have something? Figured knowing you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He glared at me.

"It means you are a player. You have all these different hoes because you can't settle down."

"Oh really now? And what about you and Mr. Stephen Curry. You throw yourself at me and Stephen. Sounds like we are the same person. Plus I bet you got a boyfriend back home who misses you and doesn't know what you are up to at all."

"First off you throw yourself at me. Second off, I did have a boyfriend until he changed." I said beginning to sadden remembering everything he used to do to me. How I would cry in brother's arms. Remembering how I would be on the phone with my sister and she would say how shes going to murder him herself.

"What happened?" Justin said grabbing my hand looking at me hurt.

"Why do you want to hear about my bad past?" I asked.

"Because it seemed to really put you down and out." Justin said looking at me as if he actually cared about me but before I could start the story I saw the partition roll down as Scooter told Justin they were here. I saw reporters banging on the car window as the driver slowed down and continued to drive and honk his horn as the cops were trying to get everybody back.

"Why don't they attack your building like this?" I said in shock looking at all the chaos.

"Because they used to until I put a restraining order on all reporters of news, magazines, paparazzi . So they aren't allowed anywhere near my building, my home. That's why they attack me when I come outside those places."

"That makes no sense. You have a restraining order on your home, and work place but not yourself."

"It's all for me, because if I put it on myself without any media coverage. My image would die down. It's all about business and to build my company but I need to keep myself safe at my home and work so I can focus and or relax without them being on me about everything."

It then started to make sense. His driver, Joe then pulled into the building where Justin would be doing the interview. They stopped as girl was standing  there with her hair in a ponytail and her glasses snug on her face. Justin, I, and Scooter all got out of the car. The girl smiled as she shook all of our hands, "You guys can follow me right this way."