Welcome to Hollywood Arts

Start from the beginning

Trina huffed and rolled her eyes, "Fine." She muttered, flipping her hair over her shoulder and traveling back to her locker.

Camila exhaled in obvious relief, turning and smiling at Tori. "Thank you so much. She was just driving me crazy and.."

Tori laughed, dismissing her unneeded thanks away with a wave of her hand. "Don't worry about it. She gets to all of us." She smiled at her and looked to her left where her girlfriend was still standing, raising her eyebrow. "Oh, Jade, this is my cousin, Camila." She introduced her, placing a hand on the younger girls back. "She's transferring here for a few months. Mila, this is my—"

"Girlfriend, Jade. I know." Camila grinned knowingly, holding her hand out happily. "Hi."

Tori's eyebrows creased together as she frowned. "You know? How?"

Camila laughed as if that were one of the funniest things she's ever heard, "Well you talk about her enough." She teased, turning back to Jade.

Jade slowly smirked, shaking her hand. "She does, eh? So, Camila – what exactly does my dear Tori say about me?" She shifted her eyes to the pouting half Latina and her smirk turned into a grin.

"What hasn't she—" Before Camila could continue her response, Tori smacked her hand against her mouth, hastily throwing a smile at her amused girlfriend.

"Okay, yknow what, I should really get Mila to the front office to get her schedule and locker assignment." She took her hand off the younger girls lips when she felt her nod and placed them on her shoulders instead, smiling. "Bye babe." Giving her a departing kiss, Tori led Camila away.

Tori and Cat made their way to the formers locker, laughing together at something that ensued in their shared creative songwriting class. They were paired together to write a song that summed up their summer, and Andre, who also shared the class with them, was unfortunately paired with none other than Posey. The two girls sniggered at the very dejected look on their male friends face as they walked.

What they were laughing at wasn't that he was paired with the blonde, but what she had done when Anthony revealed their names. She had shrieked and thrown herself onto Andre, who collapsed with the stool he was sitting in at the impact. The memory turned Cat into a bundle of giggles, and every time she and Tori would look at the glum boy they were disoriented in loud cackles.

"C'mon Andre, its not that bad," Tori goaded with a playful smile while she opened her locker. "Posey's a nice girl."

Cat giggled behind her hand with a nod. "Yeah, she seems really sweet."

"Oh yeah? If she's such a nice girl why don't we switch partners, Cat?" Andre provoked, looking pointedly at the redhead, who dwelled for a moment, glancing at the half Latina beside her.

"Umm.."

"That's what I thought." Andre huffed, turning and walking the few feet to his locker as the two diminished into another fit of giggles.

Tori settled down, only giggling softly when she saw Camila descend down the stairs towards them.

Camila smiled and waved at the two girls as she approached them.

"Hey Mila," Tori smiled; switching her books for the ones she would need for her class after lunch. "How's your first day going so far?"

Camila shrugged, "Pretty good," She smiled, reaching up and gripping her backpack straps tightly. "I met a girl in my music class, she was nice." She lingered for a moment, humming. "She offered for me to join her for lunch, if she was going to be here. She has a dentist appointment. So uh.." She gazed at her cousin with a bashful look. "Would you mind if I crashed your lunch?"