Lauren nodded slowly, she was afraid this was going to happen. It took them nearly four months to choose Jonathon as their 'son's' name. Somehow she didn't think their daughter would appreciate being 'hey you' for the first few months of her life. Long after the baby had been fed and burped (twice), Lauren and Camila were still browsing the name book.

"This is absolutely hopeless," Camila groaned as she threw the book down on the couch. They had just finished the A's and B's and were beginning to tackle to the C's. Already Camila was exhausted; there was no way she could do this anymore.

"We have a few," Lauren was now holding the sleeping baby who looked incredibly tiny in her arms.

"I just...why is this so hard for us?" Camila sniffled, reaching up and swiping the tear from her eye.

"Camz, please don't cry," Lauren carefully grabbed her hand after making sure that she had a good grip on the baby with her other.

"I'm sorry," Camila sniffled once again as she leaned into her wife. "I'm just so tired and I know that my hormones are still out of whack."

"Why don't you take a nap? She's sleeping and probably will for a while."

"But it's almost six o'clock; Ally, Mani and Dinah are coming by with dinner soon."

"They will totally understand that you need to rest. Hell Ally will probably yell at me if you don't." Lauren said with a roll of her eyes, already hearing the lecture her friend and former band-mate had in store. "Besides they're not coming to see you, they're coming to see her," Lauren grinned as she looked at her daughter.

"I'll just wait until after dinner," Camila shook her head. "I am kind of hungry... Plus, I've eaten us out of house and home. I didn't get to stock up at the store before I went into labor."

Lauren grinned at her, "My little pig."

Camila stuck her tongue out at her at that, not appreciating her name-calling.

Lauren laughed, throwing her head back as Camila smiled at the sound coming from her wife. She loved her laugh more then anything.

"So, back to the book?" The younger one asked after the laughter died down.

"Are you sure?" Lauren questioned, she knew this was taking quite a toll on Camila and that was the last thing she wanted.

"Lo, I want her to have a name as soon as possible."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Honey of course, she's got fifty percent of you running through her I think that you do have a say in the matter."

"I was thinking about this right after she was born but I guess I pushed it to the back of my mind." Lauren hesitated, chewing her lip. "What do you think of Camryn?"

"Camryn?" Camila asked, somewhat shocked. "Come on Lauren, stop playing around."

"I'm not kidding Camila. It's a good name."

"Don't you think it's a little odd that we'd name our child after a name our fans made up?"

"A name that played a really big part of our life, it's ultimately what brought us together. Do you think you ever would have had the courage to tell me how you feel had it not been for the fans?" Lauren urged, raising an eyebrow at the smaller girl.

"No but..."

"But what? Maybe its fate, maybe she is meant to be Camryn. Clearly there's a reason that she's not a boy."

"But..."

"You like the name; I know you do. I can tell."

"Well it is nice and it's the best so far." Camila murmured, still not fully convinced.