Chapter seven

Pic of Tyler.

Tyler's PoV

Listening to the others fussing over me gives me the awakening I need and it makes me realise, yet again, how stupid I was to think, I was or would ever be, able to live without them. I allow, well I had no choice but to allow, Jace carry me to the room. I notice it's not the small room that I picked for Sky and I. Jace has brought us to a larger room and from the delicious scent in here I know it's the room he calls his own in this pack house. I've never gone to many of the rooms in the house, I keep Sky and myself restricted to the few rooms omegas were allowed to use in that pack, I'm refusing to use its or any of their names unless I need to.

We were only given use of the; kitchen, one outside broken down bathroom, a freezing cage in the attic, that served as our bedroom and the basement, the last was not by choice, that was always the room where the worst of it happened. He was clever enough to only beat us, if he could find a reason, in front of the pack members. This kept us in the omega position and meant we were treated as such but his "special little gang" knew what way he really treated us and it was always away from the seeing eyes of others.

I must have been deep in my depressing thoughts because when I look up my mate and brother are looking at me with concerned faces, "are you ok precious, we've been trying to talk to you but you zoned out" he looks so worried about me I don't know how to react. My first instinct is to defend, it's what I had to do back there, if some of the pack members started to figure out what was happening I had to be hostile in order to get them to hate me because the alternative was unthinkable. I was told over and over again that "I was his, if the pack found out what they did to us there would be no sparing my brother ever, he would take everything he deserves just like I did". There wasn't a way in hell I was letting that happen.

It was bad enough seeing him get beat or on occasion, when and only when, I physically couldn't move my body to protect him and take it for him, they would rape him. I sometimes think back and wonder why they actually allowed me to do that for him but I don't give a rats ass the reason, I just think that in the end my parents were watching over us and knew I was stronger, not by much physically, but enough mentally to keep him from it. I hate the memories but I would do it again for him.

"-before but never like this" I can hear people talking around me and it reminds me of being trapped face down while they discussed what was going to happen to me. 'I don't want this, I just want to protect my brother, we need to leave this place, I'll die here and who will help Skyler if I do!' I remember these thoughts would make me fight to stay alive and sane, if I didn't think like this my brother was going to be in trouble and I would rather live through this than fail him.

"-scaring me, help him, Ty, it's-" I can't get the full extent of what they are telling me. I know that voice. Suddenly I feel hands holding me down and I know it's them, they're back. Fuck I need to get to Skyler, I need to be sure nobody is left in that room with him, if they're back I need to take care of him, they can have me once I know he's safe. I kick and scream but as usual they are too strong, I need my wolf and call on him but just as I do I feel something pinch my arm. Fuck, shit, I can't shift, at least let me see Sky, please, please. This torture is bad enough without knowing he's going through it too.

My head is swimming and I feel nauseous, 'no, I can't go to sleep, they will kill me if I sleep, why can't they leave us alone!, I hope your ok brother!'. I can't fight it the darkness is taking over, I just hope it's not for the last time.