Ch 15:

Heyy!!

I was not going to update /.\

But for all of those who kept messaging me and leaving comments here and on the message board, here it is <3

HappyReading and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3 <3

~~~ZARIYA's POV~~~

"Baba I am going!" I yelled as I collected my bag and trudged down the stairs. He looked at me, unconvinced like always. I sighed and hugged him, "I'll be home on time. Pakka."

"Zariya-" he was going to say something when the door bell rang and I pulled away. "Nabeel is here! I have to go so please fix this frown."

I ran outside and opened the main door. "Asalamualeikum," I smiled at Nabeel but, that only lasted until I saw a bandage on his forehead.

"What happened?" I panicked as my hand raised to touch his forehead. He winced slightly and I instantly pulled away.

"Kuch Nahi, I had a mini accident, that's it," he said and I sighed. Thank God he didn't get any serious injuries.

"You don't look okay to me, let's just cancel the plan and have dinner at home," I told him as I pulled him inside but, he shook his head. "No, I have something big planned for tonight so we are definitely going."

"Yeah, plans like what? By any chance, do you fancy a trip to the hospital?"

Nabeel and I, both frowned at the voice and looked behind him. My eyes widened in surprise as they met those dark ones. I could see all kinds of negative emotions in them but it was hard to name any.

I looked back at Nabeel and he gulped, staring at hussain. Hussain shifted his eyes to me and then back at Nabeel, "Private jaana pasand karoge ya government is good enough?"

"Hussain?" His name escaped from my mouth in a mere whisper and before I knew it, Nabeel was being dragged out of my house.

"Hussain what are you doing?" I gasped when he threw Nabeel on the ground, "stop it! Please!"

He chose to ignore like my voice didn't reach his ears. He picked up Nabeel by his collar and threw a punch at his face. I gasped, covering my mouth in a shock. My heart cringed when blood oozed out of Nabeel's mouth.

"Hussain, stop it! Please!" I cried out as I held his arm, trying to pull him away. He yanked his arm out of my grip, causing me to stumble backwards.

I tripped but, I didn't fall as baba held my shoulders in time. I looked at him with teary eyes but, he looked as confused as me.

"Accident, han?" Hussain growled suddenly, "batau kaise Hua accident?" He didn't let Nabeel answer and punched his jaw again. I shut my eyes tightly for a brief moment.

"How dare you touch her?" Hussain held Nabeel's collar again and pulled him closer to himself to look into his eyes, "how fucking dare you?"

"Baba stop him, please," I bawled, shaking baba's shoulder but, he didn't look at me. But, he pulled my arm when I tried reaching out for Nabeel.

Hussain pushed Nabeel, causing him to fall on the ground again. Nabeel's eyes rolled back before they closed. He winced in pain, bringing his knees closer to his chest. My heart ached even more with every passing moment.

"Hai koi jawab? Bataye ga Nahi kaise hua accident?" Hussain yelled through his gritted teeth as he wrapped his fingers around Nabeel collar again.

I watched numbly as he dragged Nabeel across the road and my eyes widened when I realised what he was going to do.

"Hussain stop!"

HumNava #MissionDesi✔️ #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें