Ch 6: Marshmallows

This place, Is completely made up. I am sorry /.\

Warning: POVs change quite frequently in this chapter.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~*Ten Days Later*

I shoved my bags in the car's trunk as Madiha walked out with her's. I went forward and took them from her just before she was about to climb down the steps.

"Thanks," she smiled and I nodded. Taking them back to the car, I loaded them and Faisal started the engine. I had asked him to drop us to the school today.

As Madiha walked towards us, I held the backdoor for her before sitting in the front passenger seat. It took us hardly ten minutes to reach the school. For a city like Faisalabad, this place is quite empty.

Once our bags were loaded in the bus, I leaned against it while all the teachers lined up their students and went through the class role. Feeling bored already, I chose to stroll down the street, along the shops and that's when I spotted a perfect fun for kids. Water balloons! Going up to the man behind the stall, I bought as many packets of balloons I could get. I just hope there is a proper water supply there in order to actually use these.

It's going to be fun!

~~~MADIHA's POV~~~

"Arif! No shaitaani!" I warned the little devil of my class as he got on the bus.

"Oh ho! Teacher Ji, take it easy!" I heard the same annoying voice I did last time while I was scolding Arif. "You don't tell me what to do," I told Hussain and he chuckled.

Picking up Arif from his waist, he winked at me and got up on the bus. I almost gasped at his back. Inna vadda bacha bhi sambhalna parega. With how much I have come to know him in the past few weeks, I have a strong feeling that I will be running after Hussain more than Arif. I shook my head, smiling at my thoughts and climbed on the bus.

Everyone listened carefully while I explained the rules but, one pair of eyes was watching me carefully. I felt Hussain mockingly nod at me; Like everything I was saying was going over his head. I have a gut feeling that he will do something there. I just hope I am wrong varna sach mein kaan kheenchne parenge iss baar.

"We are ready," I informed the driver and he nodded before signalling the other two bus drivers.

I went over and took my seat next to one of my students. It irritates me so much that Zariya and my class ended up being on different buses. I can't even talk to her now. The other teacher sat in the front with Hussain and even if he hadn't, he is the worst person you could sit next to on trips like these. Poor Hussain. I hope he survives.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

*snighm*

I cringed my nose as this man next to me made the worst possible sound. I don't know what he is doing but it's been more than two hours and all he does is take a deep breath through his nose and gulp. If not that, he would burp every now and then. I am just glad he didn't eat mooli ke paranthe before leaving.

*Snighm*

Taking out my headphones, I plugged them in and rested my head on the window's glass. I allowed the music to take over all the noises and drifted into a not so peaceful sleep until someone shook me.

"Hussain? Hussain?" I heard Madiha whispering my name and I slowly parted my eyelids. "Good morning teacher ji!" I yawned, opening my mouth as wide as possible.

I blinked. Madiha stood in front of me with her arm crossed in front of her. I gasped, quickly closing my mouth. Shit! She must think I am an animal!

HumNava #MissionDesi✔️ #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें