When You Can't Sleep

A/N: I can't sleep right now and it's midnight 😭 it's from staying up until 2:30am for six nights in a row (2 weeks Friday through Sunday... that isn't good!)

----

Sam - He helps you get to sleep. He makes you some cookies and some decaffeinated hot tea with a little bit of honey and lemon in it. You two watch TV until you fall asleep in his arms after a long day of work.

Dean - He stays up with you until you do but sometimes he passes out like a little kid who had too much fun, leaving you to stay up and watch over Dean while he took a nap.

Castiel - Since he is an angel he doesn't understand the concept of sleep like most of his brothers and sisters do whenever they interact with a human. But when it comes to you and when you can't sleep, he knows you get cranky so he stays up with you and tries to help you get to sleep.

Crowley - Though you can't sleep, you look like you're about to pass out right before his eyes. Crowley helps you get to sleep sometimes, but on other days he just waits to see how long it will take you to pass out on the floor and go to sleep.

Gabriel - PARTY ALL NIGHT! With this guy, you don't know what he's going to do next so you stay up all night and binge watch movies and TV shows.

Balthazar - He's sad that you can't get to sleep, so he tells you stories as though he were putting a child to sleep. He tells you about times where he would get along with his siblings and his parents, and other days from his past.

Lucifer - He'd keep you up all night even though you can't fall asleep already.