Chapter 15

There is Vikklan, Merome, and Poofless in this story!!! The main one is Merome (No shit sherlock) By the way in this chapter I might go Tokyo Ghoul on y'all!

Vikk's POV:
When we reached the Sky Army base, I gasped. Flames consumed the houses. The walls, destroyed. You could barely tell it was the base. I looked over at Jerome. His face showed no emotion. Slowly, he got off of his horse and walked to what looked like the base's gate. He examined it and turned towards us. First Rob got off his horse. Then he helped Preston off. The ground around Preston's feet got slightly scorched because of what he was. You could tell where he went whenever. Finally, I got off my horse.

We all walked next to Jerome. Quickly I pulled out my sword. Then Rob and Preston took their swords out, it was almost synchronized. Jerome took 'Betty' off his back. Then, we heard a 'swoosh' and we looked up in the air.

A silhouette zoomed across the sky. Soon we heard a 'thud' and looked back. What looked like a hybrid, sat there.

It looked up at us and stood up. For one, it was a female. Her hair was as black as midnight. The girl's eyes were the color of sapphires, blending in with her dark blue hoodie. She wore black shorts with black heel boots. The hybrid part of her was her pitch black tail and ears. Like a wolfs. (Guess who)

She held out her hand, which had claws.

"Hey, the names Lucarietta! I would invite you in, but my boyfriend doesn't like visitors! I'm a wolf hybrid and kinda of an assassin! Also, I'm the Queen of the Nether," She exclaimed.

I lightly took her hand and shook it. She went around getting handshakes from the other guys.

"Whose your boyfriend by the way, if I may asked," Preston blurted out.

Slowly everyone looked at him and Rob elbowed him. We all looked back and she was looking at her nails.

"Well, if I'm the queen of the nether, who do you think," She said with boredom in her voice.

Before I knew it, Jerome had the tip of his sword at her neck. She eyed the blade dangerously. He had his teeth bared and his eyes filled with fury.

"What did Herobrine do to Mitch, Sky, Ty and Lachlan," Jerome shouted.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Lachlan! I felt something warm run down my cheek. A tear.

"What happened to Lachlan," I choked.

Lucarietta looked over at me and giggled. Her face was too innocent. Jerome looked over at me.

"You know Lachlan's an ender hybrid, right? Well, Herobrine has him in a trance, same with Mitch, Sky and Ty," He murmured.

Lachlan, an enderman? How come he never told me. I told him I was a ghoul, why didn't he tell me! Rage boiled inside of my and I leaped at the girl.

Lucarietta's POV:
The boy looked at me, I saw the rage in his eyes. Soon, he jumped at me and tackled me to the ground. I opened my eyes and looked into his. They were now black with a red iris. He grabbed my shoulders and started hitting my head on the ground. Some of his buddies came and pried him off of me. Tears flowed out of his eyes like a waterfall.

"What did you do to Lachlan, " He screamed.

Jerome's POV :
I stood there, with no emotion in my eyes. Watching Vikk and Lucarietta yell at each other. Soon Preston and Rob pulled him off of her and he screamed. Lucarietta quickly stood up and swept herself off. Her emotion turned into a devilish smirk and she held up her hand. She snapped her fingers and grinned wide. Two winged creatures came crashing down. The wings covered both of their faces. Both of them stood up synchronized, moving the wings out of their faces. Mitch? Ty? Mitch chuckled and Ty grinned. Next, a zapping sound was heard and Lachlan appeared next to Ty. Vikk looked up and smiled slightly. Then something landed next to Mitch. Dust surrounded it. A laugh was heard and the dust cleared. Sky stood there, his eyes emitting a bright white glow like Mitch's.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the last four of the pack members! And what's this two other citizens," A voice echoed through the trees. Herobrine!

What did he mean by two other citizens? Oh yeah, Shadow and Riley. Forgot about those two. Well, it's a fair fight, six versus six.

Let's begin

Yas