Chapter 5

Okay so, I've chosen two of the character ideas! Every single one was amazing! I love your creativity ! So the winners are...*drum role * FluffyBenja and @shadow wolf!!!!!(it didn't say you were a user !) So Riley and Shadow it is!!!!

??? POV:
My friend and I walked through the forest. We continued to walk until we heard a scream. This scream sound like it was filled with sorrow and hatred. I motioned towards my friend and we started to run towards the sound. Rapidly, I stopped and my friend ran into my back. I scowled at her and started to tip-toe my way to a clearing. We gasped in surprise as we looked up at a demon boy. His face was red and his hands slightly covered his eyes. He wore a red and black checkered hoodie along with blue jeans and converses. Slowly, but surely, he started to descend.

"Let's go talk to him Shadow, maybe he knows where the Sky mansion is!" Riley whispered.

Naturally, I nodded and got up, the boy's head shot up as we did and looked at us. He turned around, only shunning us. Riley ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he finally looked up, we both gasped. His face was, splattered with blood! Surprisingly, he jumped straight up, looking at me. His eyes widened and reached a hand, he stroked my ears, and I flinched.

"I guess I'm not the only one!" He stuttered.

"The only one what?" I asked

He pointed to the building, and all the memories started to flood back in. But I just ignored them and imagined the pain he would've been in. Since of the type of hybrid he is. I held my hand out in front of him and spoke,

"I'm Shadow, I am a wolf hybrid as you can tell, and this is Riley, she is a blaze hybrid."

He nervously shakes my hand, then he went to shake Riley's, and flinched back hissing.

"Did I not just mention she is a blaze hybrid!" I laughed.

I heard a low growl and stopped laughing. Looking up, I saw him stare at me with hateful eyes.

"S-s-sorry!" I whimpered.

The growling stopped and I heard something begin to walk away. I looked up and saw him walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled.

He turned around and stared at me. Riley and I smiled and started to follow him. He groaned in annoyance.

Well, there you go, guys! The 6 chapter I think, I have no clue. Well have a fun time and remember to like and vote! Now! Go. To. Sleep. (I've been reading too many Jeff the killer books) Yas