Chapter 6

Yo WAZZUP!! Yeah, so I kinda was listening to this song, don't know why! But it kinda I guess, helped me think of ideas how to write this chapter, so listen to the gosh damn song! Jk!!

Mitch's POV:

I looked down at my converses as we walked away from the facility. They wouldn't stop talking about me, and asking me questions. Sooner or later I got pissed and started to yell at them,

"WHY DONT YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!! I ANSWERED LIKE 100 OF YOUR QUESTIONS ALREADY!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

Riley and Shadow just stared at me. I could feel the rage in my blood boiling. Who knew I could just lash out like that towards them. Slowly I just turned around, walking a bit then flying up into the air. I caught a glimpse of the two still staring and me and sighed. Eventually, I stopped and turned around. My wings extended like a parachute slowing me down. As I got there I saw Shadow, turned around and growling; her eyes were back and her canines were showing quite clearly. Riley walked up to me and put her arm around my neck, quickly I flinched away from her touch,

"Omigosh, I'm so sorry! I forget about that!" She bugged.

For some reason, my instincts took over me as I raised my clawed hand over her head. I brought it down, and glowing yellow blood seeped its way out of the cuts.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know what got into me!" I whimpered.

She looked at me and nodded her head before turning around.

"Shadow senses a presence in the distant, we will be your loyal servants on a quick notice, shall we wait here or keep moving on?" Riley questioned.

"Stay here until we know what's going on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours passed, and soon we heard stomping on the ground. Like a giant robot or a massive army. Shadow stopped going into protective mode and looked at me with a worried face. Soon the stomping became so loud that Shadow had to cover her ears and crouch down.

"Shouldn't we go! Shadow is becoming annoyed by the sound!" Riley yelled

"Not yet! I think I can see it....oh shit...RUN!!" I screamed.

We all ran from the object, Shadow ahead of us all trying to get away from the sound. I had no choice but to pick both of them up and fly away. Sure it was hard but running was getting us nowhere. When suddenly, something shot up from the ground and caught my wing. It sent me hurdling down, lucky for the two I landed on the ground back first so they were on top of me. That's when someone walked up to me.

"Eh, Mitch! Sorry for that but Tyler's wing was injured."

It was none other than.....Sky!

YAS