Chapter 3

This is a chapter about timelords! No Jk LET THE STORY BEGIN!

Mitch's POV:
I waited for the damn scientist. Suddenly I heard a key rattling beside me. The two men picked me up and chained my arms. They led me to the room, but they kept walking. We entered a room; it had one large table in the center and what looked like a giant drill hanging from the ceiling. There were tubes running across the walls. The two men placed me on the table and tightened straps around my wrists. They put a weird helmet like thing on my head and walked away.

The scientist walked up to me holding a white, purple and black liquid in a needle. He slowly brought it to my arm as I flinched. My vision started to get blurry and fast.

I looked up to the ceiling to see that drill looking machine slowly descend to where I was. Soon it right up to my face, they moved it towards my eyes and turned it on. They moved down until it reached my eyes. Pain erupted from it. I was so weak I couldn't scream for help. They did both my eyes. Taking out my iris and pupil.

I could no longer see...

I heard a boy yell,

"10 volts!"

I felt a surging pain rush through me. Were they electrocuting me! I looked over at where I heard the boy.

"No response! Test 2! 20 volts!" He yelled.

Another pain went through my body. My back and hands started to ache.

"Little response! Test 3! 30 volts!" He yelled again.

Once again a pain went rippling through my body. What did he mean little response? Then my back felt like it was ripping open, but it stopped.

"Big Response! Test 4! Lets double it! 50 volts.

The pain was larger and much longer this time. My back pain returned and then my hands started to feel like they were getting pierced. I couldn't stay awake, so I passed out.... again.

I woke up, realizing I could see that I was in a reddish cell. I stood up and walked towards the bars. When I grabbed the bars I felt something around my hands. I looked down and saw black and red claws with chains around them. I backed up and rammed into the wall. I slightly turned my head to see giant dragon-like wings. They were black and purple with bits of red. I ran to the bars screaming,   

   "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!"

Finally, a man came, he looked at me. He grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to me. It was a mirror, I looked at it and saw my face. I did a worried smile in it and saw lots of pure white fangs. The other abnormal thing was my eyes. They glowed white with the slightest color of red surrounded them.

I sat there in my cell, crying. They had turned me into a monster. I felt a presence in the air. I slowly looked up and saw a boy trying to sneak past me. I looked at him and he noticed me. He froze in fear. I motioned him to come towards me. Slowly, but surely he came to my cell, quivering. I walked towards him, suddenly I had an urge, an urge for blood. As I walked towards him I gave the slightest smirk. When we were face to face, I grabbed him through the cell. I ran my claws across his cheeks. Then I slowly made my hand down to his neck. I clenched tightly around his skinny little neck, my claws digging into his skin. My smile grew larger, then he stopped moving completely. I instantly restrained myself from choking him anymore. I had just killed a boy! I saw a light come from his body and into my hand. It started to do a quiet scream. Was this his soul?

Sorry for that crappy chapter. I had to watch some food for my mom. But be sure to comment what I could do better! Yas