"What's so funny?" She asked. We all exchanged looks like 'dont tell her' or 'just tell her' we were all just really confused. "Hello?" She said a little more curiously.

"Fuck it. Jay made a joke sayin you finna be riding the horse more than you'll ride Lexis." BV said as he was digging through the fridge.

"Really Jay? That's what brilliant joke you had to say?" She said as she rose an eyebrow.

"Shit, I might as well." He laughed.

"Anyways, I called y'all here cause we have an announcement." I said as I pulled Nelle closer to me.

"You're having twins?" Riley asked like a smartass.

"No Riley, We're be engaged." I held out Nelle's hand so everyone could see her ring. They all came crowding around to take a better look.

"You put a ring on it." Javier said as he dapped me.

"It has a name, you know?" Nelle said.

"Well we all know who it is referring to." He said mimicking her voice.

"Damn man, I thought you were gonna propose after she had the baby?" Varo said.

"Well I was convinced to do it today." I said as I eyed Nelle.

"You know what this means right?" Varo said as he rose an eyebrow.

"What?" We all asked.

"Bachelor Party!" He yelled.

"Let's go to a strip club." Marcus said.

"Really Marcus? That's what you decide to say infront of my fiancé?" I said with a laugh.

"Yee why not? She probably finna get a male stripper anyways." He said shrugging his shoulders

"I ain't down for that. We probably won't get married for a while anyways." I said.

The rest of the night we spent talking, and messing with eachother. It was a hella fun night. Everyone left by around midnight, Varo was a little buzzed, which I was surprised he wasn't as drunk as I was expecting.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I was right now back at the hotel Heather was staying at. We were laying on the bed while Nicole was asleep. It was weird talking to her considering it's been so long since we've actually just hung out and talked.

"So what have you been doing since that day you left?" I asked as we intertwined our hands. Being alone with her like this is bringing back all the love and feelings I have for her. She has my heart and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I'd be lying if I said I got my life together. I dropped out of High School and re-connected with Joey for about a month. Now I just wanna leave California but I really do miss Nicole. I know I may have not been the ideal mother in the beginning but after hearing Laila"- her older sister. -"had a daughter too and how much she loves being a mother, I wanted to enjoy that too." I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Why didn't you just call me? We've always had each other's numbers. Instead of this court bullshit. You know I would have worked out something with you so we both get time with our daughter. If that meant I had to move closer to Nevada, then I would have done it. I've never kept Nicole away from you. You were always more than welcome to call me up and we would have slowly worked your way back into her life." She dropped her head so she was resting against my chest. I wrapped my arm around her as I felt her tears start to seep through my shirt.

"I'm so sorry Arlie." She said as she really started to cry.

"Shh, don't cry Heather. We'll work something out." I slowly rubbed her back in small circles to soothe her.