Chapter 37: Nothing, Just Wondering

Start from the beginning

I laughed even harder.

"Hey! Drummer! Hit something!" Horace yelled.

"She already did," I said in a loud voice as I pick up the drum stick on the floor. She was hitting the drums with one stick and Horace is becoming really annoyed.

FRANZ

Everyone seems to have so much fun. After playing Rockband for maybe about an hour and a half, I check my phone for the time. It's 2:30 AM. 

"Hey, Eric. Where do we sleep? I need to wash up and go to bed," Krista asked Eric who was playing cards with Ashton and James.

"You can sleep anywhere. Just choose. There's a bathroom in each of the rooms. Uhm, wait. You can use the second room. That's my sister's. She has clothes in there that you can use too. I already texted her earlier and she said it's okay," Eric answered, his eyes still fixed on his cards.

Horace then walks to the hallway with Krista.

I can't help but call out, "Using the bathroom too, Horace?"

Everyone then turned their attention to the both of them.

"Ooooooooooohhhh!" The guys chorused.

"Ha, ha, ha! I'm really sorry!" I tried to give Krista my most angelic smile.

"What's wrong with that?" Horace turned his back on us and dragged Krista with him who was blushing so hard.

"Okay, listen up, everyone! The second room is now off limits!" Eric announced.

"Asshole!" Horace shouted from inside the room.

Who would not laugh at that?

"I think I'm gonna go too," Tiffany said while yawning.

"First or third room, Tiff," Eric reminded.

Tiffany then kissed Ashton on the cheek. 

"Goodnight," He said to her. With that, Tiffany walked towards the hallway.

I sigh.

Sometimes, I do not get the relationship that they are having.

I just sat there on the carpeted floor. Paulene was lying on the couch with earphones on. James, Ashton and Eric were still playing cards. Dianne was on the laptop. 

"I just finished downloading Ted! Let's watch this together," Dianne announced as she got up while carrying her laptop.

"Babe, we watched that movie many times already," Eric called out to her.

"Let's watch it again! I'm gonna go get your external hard drive!" She said as she ran off to the hallway.

Paulene sat up as she took off her earphones.

"What did she say?" She asked me.

"We will watch a movie." 

She lit up. "Great! I like that!"

That reminds me... The tickets!

"Uhm.. Pau? Do you like sports?" I asked her.

Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Not really."

Shit.

She will most likely turn me down.

Damn it.

When have I become so impulsive?

I secured two tickets for the NBA All-Star Off-Season game this Wednesday night at the American Airlines Arena. It's a Dewars Club Ticket. The seats that are right behind the Miami Heat's bench.

I just wanted to give her a first-hand experience of the so-called American Basketball. You know, a unique and non-cliche kind of date. 

But, I'm not really a big sports fan myself, to be honest.

This was such a bad idea.

She's not even interested in sports. 

"Why did you ask?" She looked at me with curiosity drawn on her pretty face.

"Nothing, just wondering," I said, my voice losing its volume on its own.

Dianne is back with an external hard drive on her hand.

She then turns the smart plasma TV on and plugs the external hard drive.

"Have you seen this movie, Pau?" She turned to ask Paulene.

Paulene answered with a shake of her head.

"Oh my god! You'll love it!" Dianne's voice was full of excitement.

She then ran towards Eric and sat beside him. "Babe, I saw bags of Cheetos in the kitchen. Can we eat them?"

Eric cannot seem to hear. They were busy playing cards.

"I'll take that as a yes!" She cheerfully got up and skipped away.

"Play it already!" She called out from the kitchen.

Paulene took the remote and clicked on the clip that had the filename, "TED_movie.mkv".

--

A pic of Dianne and Eric at the Multimedia! Thanks for reading everyone! xx

Btw, I have to apologize for the typos and errors of the previous chapter. I fixed it already, tho! You can go through it again ;)

Cheers!

Niichan0, I'll post your lovely banner on the next chapter! Watch out for it, guys! :D

A dedication to Emeraldpoet for demanding an update! :D