It was 11 PM my time and 8 AM his time when he messaged me that second night.

"Is it too late?" I read on my laptop screen.

I giggled to myself seeing he was worried about the timezone being bad on my part.

" It's 11 Tyler. It's early for an Internet person."

"You stay up late? I'm a grandma I need my beauty sleep." He asked.

"Too late to be considered healthy."

"That's good on my part considering I can talk to you, but remember to sleep a healthy amount."

I rolled my eyes but it would have been a flat lie to say I wasn't smiling the cheekiest of smiles.

"Thanks mom;)" I teased

It was hard to get bored while talking to him. I've only just began but already I craved for him to write me. A minute was too long for a reply but I knew that was just excitement over taking me. 'He's got a life' I had to remind myself.

"What do you do so late at night?" Tyler asked me.

In that instant I thought about my nightly activities that ranged from hours on Tumblr and or something that I can't tell you about Levi. |"|

" Wait why can't you tell me." I interrupted my fathers story.

" Because this is not a conversation I will ever feel comfortable having with my son. Until you know your ready for the talk..."

" Dad omg..." I spoke stunned, realizing what he had meant.

" Anyways... I'll continue with your father and I's conversation.

|"|

" Ummm.. Apart from the obvious Internet exploring and food binging.. Usually just music and junk." I said to him, explaining my schedule.

" Who's your favorite artist."

That took me a second to think about because you know how much I enjoy music. Especially at that age. If we were talking about a sexual artist that I was attracted too I would say Harry Styles. But I wasn't out to Tyler or truly anyone on the Internet so I couldn't admit that. From the talent part of picking a favorite artist any person who wanted to be relatable would say Beyoncé. I didn't want to be relatable.

" Truthfully an artist that changed my life was Amy Winehouse."

I waited patiently for his reaction. And when it showed he replied, I didn't want to look at it. I did though.. Obviously.

" Back to Black is incredible. Such a Classic."

I wished I could have told him how much that song meant to me. It was my safety. The one that I came out too and one that helped me when I had to come out again and again. I didn't think I was quite ready yet though. It was a big deal coming out to people outside of my family. Even if the person was incredibly excepting and one of the biggest LGBT influencers on the Internet. I just wasn't ready.

We spoke of our artistic obsessions and hilarious gifs of which made my mother stomp up stairs informing me that I needed to quiet down. Believe me when I say that I didn't.

When it became to late for me to deny that I needed to sleep, I had to leave our conversation which I never wanted to do. I could talk to him for hours on end.

"It's probably time to go to bed." I typed out frowning.

  "Yeah it's probably pretty late over there. Night Troye. I'm glad you said Hi."

  I remember my cheeks flushed red and I was smiling into my laptop like a doofus. That sentence I hadn't realized would be one of the most cherished things we ever said to each other. I also didn't know that he would be the man I was gonna marry at this time. But I did know that he was suppose to be in my life. I just couldn't pinpoint exactly how.. Yet.

Authors note:

So this was chapter 2 and it took a lot longer than I expected. But I have started a schedule that will be quite easy for me to keep my updating up. so every Monday I will try to have a new chapter up. And I really really intend to stick to that schedule but it truly depends how my week lays out but I will try my hardest to post on Mondays.

Also please tell me if you like this chapter and if you didn't. I was trying to do this chapter as Levi's perspective so it's kind of like Troye telling it to him in like one big conversation and I don't know if you think that I should just stick to Troye's point of view to get more details or if I should continue doing both. Just let me know if this was too confusing or if you think that I should do it another way I love ideas and such so yeah.

Thank you so so much for reading and I really hope that you enjoy the story that has just began so yay. Anyways.. I love you all so much and I'm super super grateful that you're taking the time to read this.

What would a story be without any Tyler Oakley promo...

Twitter: euphoriatroyler

Instagram: Paigesieraa

Snapchat: paigebowler123

If any of you want to be friends please don't be shy. I love meeting new people especially making new internet friends.

Love always//

Paige.