Her Story.

RT_Ninja: Warning: shit is gonna get dark.

Aoi's POV

I woke up to Ace's snoring. I chuckled, suprised at my voice. The events of the night before replayed in my head and I smiled.

"So it wasn't a dream." I thought. Ace's arms tightening around my waist confirmed my thought.

"So does this mean Ace and I are a couple now?" I thought. I decided I would let him sleep a little longer before asking. He also wanted to know my past. I guess it's fair since I know his past... And future.

I carefully slipped out of Ace's arms and headed towards the bathroom. After I showered and changed out of my cloths from last night, I headed towards my currently unoccupied room to put away my cloths.

It soon became too cold for me to be with out Ace so I made a quick dash for his room. He was surprisingly awake when I got back. I didn't waist a second jumping in to his arms. I shivered as he chuckled while he held me.

"I can't wait to get away from this stupid island." I grumbled.

"What, don't like cuddling me?" He asked, making me blush.

"It's not that. I'd just like to walk around and not freeze with out you next to me all the damn time." I said. He rested his cheek on my head, sending my heart rate rocketing.

"Don't like spending time with me?" He asked. I sighed.

"I do, but it must be such a pain always having to have me attatched to you at all times. Don't you ever get annoyed?" I asked. Ace squeezed me against his chest.

"Never with you." He said. I smirked and closed my eyes.

"So, you promised me your story." He said. I sighed and looked at my hands.

"It's not something you wanna hear on your birthday." I said.

"I want to know your past. You know mine." He said. I cringed.

"Well, I didn't exactly find out voulentarily." I said. He sighed.

"No one ever does." He said. I sighed and looked up at him.

"You won't let me go until I tell you, won't you?" I asked. He tightened his arms around me, pressing my back to his chest.

"Nope." He said. I looked down, then back up at him.

"Promise... Promise me that you won't leave me after I tell you. Promise!" I demanded, letting the fear show. I was afraid my story would push him away. Just like it had everyone else.

Ace's hug became less binding and more comforting. He rested his head on my shoulder, his lips so close to my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said.

"Promise?" I asked. He nuzzled his face in to my neck.

"Promise." He said, his breath dancing across the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I sighed.

"Just... Don't leave me after this." I said.

"I won't. I promise." He said, squeezing me again. I sighed and began to tell my story to Ace.

"I am the daughter of a prostitute and a criminal. My father was a drug dealer and a murderer. My mother was the lead whore in an illegal prostitution ring. Being an outlaw just runs in the family.

"My father had committed a mass genocide and was on the run when he came across the prostitution ring my mother was in. As you could guess, my dad bought my mom for a night and a small accident happened. That accident was me." Ace's grip tightened around me, telling me he wanted to interject, but was going to let me finish.