3

Chris's POV

The toilet flushed and the sink turned on. I quickly dropped Dan's unconscious body to the floor. It would be easier to just leave him here, I needed to take care of Phil first.

Phil happily strolled into the living room and I watched him from around the corner. He turned around, then looked back in a confused manner.

I joined him in the room.

Where's Dan off to?" He asked.

Again, I didn't respond, I just took a few short steps closer.

"C-Chris, why are you looking at me like that?" He looked at me with his huge blue eyes.

My fist collided with his cheek bone, taking him completely off guard. As he flew back in pain something overtook me. It was a feeling unlike any other. I loved it, the feeling of control. It felt so good, I craved more.

"What the hell?" He yelled, rubbing his hand over his cheek.

I paused for a slight moment before pouncing on him. I pinned him on his back, but then he violently kneed me in the stomach. In response, I rolled off of him in pain

"Where's Pj?" Phil asked me.

"That really doesn't concern you, Phil," I replied.

"Yeah it does, they're my friends!"

This time Phil jumped onto me and pinned me down.

"Tell me, NOW," He said aggressively , this isn't something I thought I would see from him. In any other scenerio I would be proud of him for sticking up for himself. I tried squirming but he had a tight hold on me.

Dan's POV

When I woke up my vision was blurred and my head hurt. Then, I realized that I was laying on Chris's kitchen floor. I heard yelling down the hall.

"Tell me, NOW!" I could tell it was Phil's voice.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled across the cold floor.

My head pounded as I looked around the corner. I wanted a clear view of what was happening.

Phil had Chris pinned on his back. What was he doing?

Chris fought back and turned the table on Phil. Then Chris punched Phil's jaw, there seemed to he another bruise forming on Phil's cheek but I couldn't tell.

Before I could react Chris put his hands on Phil's throat, stopping his breathing.

Phil started to squirm but he couldn't do anything because he was weak from the loss of oxygen.

I got up to my feet, still kind of woozy from before, and pushed Chris off of my bestfriend.

"Dan!" Phil gasped for breath.

I pulled him up off the floor, before Chris jumped onto my back, pushing me onto the ground.

I knocked him off of me with my free elbow and ran off into the hallway.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and dialed for Pj. There was no answer. Where was he? He was supposed to come a day earlier to help Chris with his camera equipment. I dialed his number one more time. Still no answer.

I decided to just go through each one of the rooms to see if Pj was there.

The first door I checked was Chris's guest room. What I saw was unexplainable. Pj had handcuffs on his wrists that were connecting him to the bed posts and more around his ankles.

He looked lifeless. His body was still and pale looking, he had bags under his eyes and his mouth hung open widely.

"Peej?" I whimpered in horror.