1

"I'm sorry," Pj mumbled as he engulfed me in a hug.

I sighed into his chest not wanting to release him.

"You're still going to stay over, right?" I looked up at him with my puppy eyes.

"Chris, we're still bestfriends, I mean, nothing's changed. Of course I'll stay,"

I smiled and realized I was falling harder for him every second that passed.

"I need to take a shower, it's so hot out! Excuse me?" He asked.

I nodded and he got up off the couch. The next thing I heard was the shower turning on.

The thoughts swirling around in my head seemed as if they had came from a different person. They were dark and evil and I had no control.

They wanted to kidnap Pj and make him love me. I knew he felt the same way deep down inside. We were perfect for eachother.

I stood at the bathroom door and listened, I could hear him humming. I waited there for about 10 more minutes until the water suddenly shut off.

The noises I now heard through the door were him getting dressed. I grabbed onto the handle and held it in place right before he grabbed it from the other side. I felt him jiggle it a few times.

"Hey! Chris! Your door is stuck! CHRIS!" He was now yelling from the bathroom. I used all of my strength to keep the door handle in place.

Not a word came from my mouth, I needed to keep quiet and be stealthy. Pj then started to bang on the door loudly.

"CHRIS, help?" He trailed off before giving up and sliding onto the bathroom floor. I wanted to help him and let him out, but I just couldn't. That would be too easy.

I decided that I needed to keep him here until he confessed his true feelings. Until then I needed him to keep quiet. I grabbed a pillow while Pj wasn't at the door. I put my ear to it and heard him getting up.

He started pounding on the door again.

"CHRIS! Where are you?!"

I swiftly opened the door and shoved the pillow over his face, stopping his breathing.

He tried to scream through the pillow but the sounds were muffled. I dodged his failed attempts to fight me. He started to lose consciousness and slowly fell to the floor.

Pj's POV

I woke up with the worst head ache. I tried to brush the hair off of my forehead and quickly realized that I couldn't because I was handcuffed to Chris's guest bed.